SC spotting in movie

89BlownBrd

I was watching "The Net" today and I noticed that there's an SC in it. It's towards the end when she is running from the cops in the BMW, she pulls around a semi and almost nails the SC head-on. It's only on for a split second. Anyone else ever notice this?

i was just watchin some movie the other day, cant remember the name...black guy gets framed for the murder of the first lady.

anyway, theres a scene on a bridge where i see like 5 MN12's smashed right in a row, they even managed to get a MK8 in there, i almost cried

SC in Movie

I don't have a list of the SC's in Movies either. Is there a link someone can post?

I was watching " The Last Boy Scout" the other night and there is a White SC parked at the stadium when Willis pulls into the parking spot, and it's still there when the Bad Guy comes out to get into his car to leave!

Last edited:
J-Rob said:
i was just watchin some movie the other day, cant remember the name...black guy gets framed for the murder of the first lady.

anyway, theres a scene on a bridge where i see like 5 MN12's smashed right in a row, they even managed to get a MK8 in there, i almost cried

I think that was wesley snipes in 1600 Penn. Ave.

Back