screwy AOD shifting

Lvcien

Sometimes my shifting is delayed, sometimes it granny shifts (or feels that way) -- and at other times when accelerated it will jump through the gears -- and then every now and then it will go to the last gear, under high acceleration but it's not smooth -- it's shakey, gives a big bump to the car...could this be my TV cable? I've checked the fluid and it's fine... any ideas?

TV Cable: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30511&highlight=delayed+shifts

Thanks

-Chad

You've got nothing to lose if you set the TV cable the proper way. I tried the TCCOA way, and it didn't fix the way the transmission shifted. I did it the correct way, with a gauge, and found that when set the TCCOA way, the pressure was actually at zero instead the 30 something PSI it should be.

what is happening?
Example in the morning after sitting all night my car runs very good..like most of are cars when engine is cold.
then once the ar is nice and warm...well hot.. i have tranny issues it won't shift from 2nd to 3rd until i release off the throttle and then it will drop into gear, when its cool it will never do this and shift fine?
whatscan i do to fix this, i assume nothing is wrong with the tranny because it doesn't do it when its cool and the tranny was rebuilt 13k or so ago.
Fluid is ok btw.

Back