some $10 parts for pickup only

x182dan

I've deleted my whole ac setup so everything is going and I just want it gone, power steering pump for $10, alternator $10, various other little things that I just want gone which I can't think of right now

x182dan said:
I've deleted my whole ac setup so everything is going and I just want it gone, power steering pump for $10, alternator $10, various other little things that I just want gone which I can't think of right now

Do you have the compressor for the A/c still?

about 40mins from hartford, the ac worked fine when it was on there as far as I know its the orginal one with 125k miles

Dan......!

x182dan said:
ttt one more week and I'm throwing this stuff out
Yer down in Naugy right? I hate seeing stuff go down, I got a $20 for all that stuff, what's a good time to meet up. I work second shift! White Lightning.

White Lightning said:
Yer down in Naugy right? I hate seeing stuff go down, I got a $20 for all that stuff, what's a good time to meet up. I work second shift! White Lightning.

ya, I'm a little further down on Rt. 8 than naugy maybe 15mins farther down. Give me a call to set something up 203-828-8711, Thanks Dan

Last edited:
I have no AC in the 90, wanted to fix it, these parts would really help me out, if no one else wants them, I'll take them, cash in hand.... Lemme know.

jordansypek said:
I have no AC in the 90, wanted to fix it, these parts would really help me out, if no one else wants them, I'll take them, cash in hand.... Lemme know.

Whitelightning is supposed to be picking some stuff up today I'll let you know the outcome

A.c.

Dan, let Jordansypek have the A.C. parts, he NEEDS them, I was just going to buy them to keep them from the junk heap, I still want the alternator tho. See ya like Friday, Frank aka White Lightning.

jordansypek said:

when would you like to come pick them up?

Well this weekend is horrible for me. I could come out sometime next week anytime after 3:30. You live in Naugatuck? If you are gonna be around the Pike Friday, maybe we can meet up, or whatever. I got a Stag to goto on Friday... so lemme know.... Thanks White Lightning.

jordansypek said:
Well this weekend is horrible for me. I could come out sometime next week anytime after 3:30. You live in Naugatuck? If you are gonna be around the Pike Friday, maybe we can meet up, or whatever. I got a Stag to goto on Friday... so lemme know.... Thanks White Lightning.

the pike is far for me so I don't really go that often. I might go but not sure, I live in Seymour about 10-15mins from Naugatuck, give me a call to set something up 203-828-8711

Back