New performance parts!

XR7 Dave

Scorpion Roller Rockers. 1.73 ratio bolt-in with correct 12.9 hardened metric bolts. $210 shipped lower 48 states. Brand New made in USA!

255lph FI Walbro fuel pumps. These are the high pressure units for use in high HP and high boost applications. They included the mounting hardware, tank seal, and pickup sock for the SC direct bolt in. $120 shipped lower 48.

50lb Delphi (same as MSD) injectors. These injectors will support 400rwhp safely. $315 shipped set of 6.

Thanks for looking,

David

XR7 Dave said:
Scorpion Roller Rockers. 1.73 ratio bolt-in with correct 12.9 hardened metric bolts. $210 shipped lower 48 states. Brand New made in USA!

255lph FI Walbro fuel pumps. These are the high pressure units for use in high HP and high boost applications. They included the mounting hardware, tank seal, and pickup sock for the SC direct bolt in. $120 shipped lower 48.

50lb Delphi (same as MSD) injectors. These injectors will support 400rwhp safely. $315 shipped set of 6.

Thanks for looking,

David

Wow, these are some great prices David! I wish I were in the market, but I already have all of this stuff. I could've saved some cash that's for sure.

Dave,

Do these offers still stand? I am interested in the fuel pump.

I am also somewhat interested in the roller rockers. These are direct replacement for stock, only with the roller feature, correct?

Are these one-time deals, or on-going offers?

Thanks in advance,

Back