After Carlisle Sale At Spinningwheels-sc

victor malvar

Hi Everyone this is another make an offer sale at spinningwheels-sc We will match exaust prices, we will take offers within reason on many new and used parts if you do not see what you need we still probably have it a complete shop full of used parts, New Inventory cats,Mufflers, Resonators, We are flexible on everything. Our Rotors are back at very good prices if you want Nickel plating request it...We have the Magnum powers 85mm on sale the plenums on sale, and can get you great deals on the FMIC's this is on going for about 9 days on some 8 days left before sale ends the early Birds Gets the Parts! We have the balancers at Special prices the 1989 to 1993 are back ordered and will have them next week so If you do not mind waiting a week we are ready to bargain...Blow by kits available, check out the store! Wires, blowers, plugs, Magnaport 11 or S porting also available email us on these Magnum power deals exept on the 85mm or the plenums we have them in stock. We have to much to list so ask us a question we probably have it. Our New Radiator 2950 fan shoud kits great Item no more overheating in hot weather run coooool are ready for Marketing...Performance and suspension kits are also a new item we carry but have not had time to list...Make an offer we will not be beaten on exaust parts and pricing or shipping...! do not forget you use the link...
Please be patient with my replies I'm working alone until Friday...

Please click on the link below to receive the newest listings, special promotions and discounts on some shipping charges. This will also help you save on shipping charges for multiple purchases. You must click on this link every time you purchase an item to receive benefits. Thanks for shopping with Spinningwheels-SC and save this link for future purchases.

Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

Do not forget to ask if you do not see what you need!!! Spec, spindles, ABS, window motors warrantied... Our Radiators come with or without the I/C bracket all metal NO PLASTIC GREAT DEALS! SAVE, SAVE, SAVE, Summer SAle!

we even have some very nice super coupes for sale!!! some are famous in the Super Coupe names... If the listing does not have a make and offer make one anyway... ;) :cool: :)

Back