Chattering/Pulsing 1st gear start??

LightEMup

When i start off in first the car shakes a little bit. feels like it's pulsing. I'd say it's the clutch right off the bat but....it's got 3600 miles on it?? along with the entire assembly, new slave cyl pressure plate clutch and remachined fly wheel...HMMMMMM, could it have given out this fast?

my car shakes in the morning i just figure the clutch gets damp overnight it quits when it warms up its done it for years my bronco did the same thing im thinking its normal if you live in the north where its damper i just figure too its cause its old with 225 k miles on original clutch

Last edited:
rlong said:
my car shakes in the morning i just figure the clutch gets damp overnight it quits when it warms up its done it for years i just figure its cause its old with 225 k miles on original clutch
haha wow. well it's not too bad so i think i can live with it, but it's just kinda odd coming from a semi race clutch that has 3600 miles on it

i only notice it about the first time i pull out in the morning , by the time i shift or stop again i dont notice anything

Back