Pair of 3/4" Raised tops - pics

tbird88

3/4" Raised tops - pics

tops8558.jpg

finished with one...
tops8708.jpg

tops8718.jpg

tops8728.jpg

Just a heads-up, almost done with these, hope to find time before the weekend to slick the welds down and finish them out. Bare aluminum, no paint.

As with all of my other tops, both of these are mitered so the upper IC pipe will align correctly. They don't have billet flanges like some of mine have had but they're not done in carb-spacer style either. These are built on the original flanges with 1/4" thick walls so it's somewhat hard to tell 'em from stock at first glance.

TIG welded inside and out, all welds pretty well sanded down. Nice huh? Again, this is just a post to let whoever know that these are fixin' to be available. No core required on these two particular tops.

Price: 200.00 each
(add a set of IC gaskets for 15.00 more)

shipping:
10.00 in the US
15.00 to Canada

PayPal add 5.00

thanks for lookin',

'bird

Last edited:
very nice... they loook very goood......
first in line for one.... can't wait to see pics of them when they are finished..... keep me posted...
Thanks..
:)

Do you make these often? I will be needing one in about a month along with some of your other parts.

SuperCoupe007: First one's yours, drop me an email through my sig.

Speed95: When ya get ready, drop me an email, thanks for lookin'.

'bird

Last edited:
hmm...no takers?

Sure hate to give 'em away on evilBay, never tried sellin' one there but I've seen some biddin' wars on some really ghetto lookin' tops so...

thanks,

'bird

What exactly are you confused about? Are they done yet? Are the pics above pictures of them finished, or not? If not, do you have pics of them finished? I would like to get one.

TonezSC said:
What exactly are you confused about? Are they done yet? Are the pics above pictures of them finished, or not? If not, do you have pics of them finished? I would like to get one.
hint...It says "finished" right above the pic. :p

'bird

Wynn,

Ill be ready to purchase one in about 3 months... You'll prolly be sold out by that time tho..

Newbs on here, Wynn's work is top notch. I've been around here for 4 years now & I have seen nothing but great stuff come from Wynn. His parts are totally legit & perform as well or better then some of the higer priced units for us..

Wynn Ill email you when I am ready to move forward. Thanks for all your hard work for us SC guys who are tryin to get to the top on a budget.

BUMP...

Jay

tbird88:::::
I had kinda forgot to look on the "sales" forum :rolleyes: :D ... I was looking at the pics, and see that there are 3 pieces... I dunno much about the SC top, but is ths something i have to get assembled ???
Hey by the way, I couldn't send you a PM..
Thanks...

Last edited:
Well I failed to see the part that said "finished". I just figured you weren't b/c they don't look finished. Anyway, I'll give you $175 for one since I'm going to have to do a lot of clean up on that to make it presentable. Let me know if you're interested.

anthonymessina2002@yahoo.com

TonezSC Well I failed to see the part that said "finished". I just figured you weren't b/c they don't look finished. Anyway, I'll give you $175 for one since I'm going to have to do a lot of clean up on that to make it presentable. Let me know if you're interested.

This isn't a you tell him a price and he sells it to u for that he said 200 not 175. Wynn does great work. Try to get it somewhere else for cheaper than 200 with the quality that one has. You wont find one. Also he said they were going to be bare aluminum. Just paint it if you want or polish it but im sure wynn's not coming down on his price. Theres alot of skill and time in this piece.

NICK

Wynn,

If 1 of these is still up for grabs consider it sold...just let me know where to send the money.

-Tim

ThunderCoupe94 said:
Wynn,

Ill be ready to purchase one in about 3 months... You'll prolly be sold out by that time tho..

Newbs on here, Wynn's work is top notch. I've been around here for 4 years now & I have seen nothing but great stuff come from Wynn. His parts are totally legit & perform as well or better then some of the higer priced units for us..

Wynn Ill email you when I am ready to move forward. Thanks for all your hard work for us SC guys who are tryin to get to the top on a budget.

BUMP...

Jay
Hey there buddy, sure appreciate the flowers, gonna hafta put you on the payroll LOL! You get ready or need anything in the meantime you just let me know!

'bird

SuperCoupe007 said:
tbird88:::::
I had kinda forgot to look on the "sales" forum :rolleyes: :D ... I was looking at the pics, and see that there are 3 pieces... I dunno much about the SC top, but is ths something i have to get assembled ???
Hey by the way, I couldn't send you a PM..
Thanks...
Hey, don't feel like the Lone Ranger :p , don't know why but I haven't been gettin' email notices that anybody replied to the thread so haven't posted lately myself. On the PM's, I turned them off long ago because just keepin' up with emails around here can be a challenge.

Several reasons the top in the pic is in 3 pcs, one was to show that I could ship it disassembled if need be. That way, if somebody wanted to paint theirs before installation then it would be easier for them. I can easily put it together and ship it whole if needed, just let me know.

'bird

Sold - If it is still available

Wynn,
If the piece is still available, I will take it. I will give you a call today from work.
David

J57ltr said:
Gotta love tire kickers.
Don't forget, SLOW TRUCKS NEED LOVE TOO!

Oh, did I tell ya Sam got a Pearl White '89 Maxima? And of course she's already mentionin' how she now has a V6 and how peppy it is and how comfortable the ride is and on & on & on...
I took some measurements the other day on the radiator support brackets, gonna do some billet versions and pimp her ride with 'em. She swears the car is a screamer so watch out, the MAXIPAD might be lookin' to do a tango with EL DUDDLO, says she'll give ya the back tires on a pro tree :eek:

'bird

Back