PDA

View Full Version : July 2, 2005 Meet

hellakornhaus
06-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Okay boys and girls... to much time has gone by since the last Meet/Get together. I honestly don't even remember the last meet I attended... which I feel is pretty pathetic!!! I would like to plan for a pre-4th of July event. I would like to either have it at my house, or I know Reaper 94lx's house (I believe he said he would like to have it at his house). I think whosever house is in the middle for everyone, that should be the house we have the get together. Anyway... if we have it at my house, we will be grilling hot dogs and hamburgers, listening to music and shooting the crap. I have a pretty good spot to take pictures. The spot is about 5-8 minutes from my house, and it is a huge parking lot (used to be a middle school or something). I have plenty of extra space, incase anyone wants to drink and stay the night.

I am giving quite a bit of notice, just so everyone can mark it on their calender and plan ahead. An E-mail will be sent to everyone I have on file. As always, the surrounding state chapters are welcome to join!

I hope to have a great turn out. If additional information is needed, feel free to shot me an E-mail (hellakornhaus@yahoo.com).

-Kornhaus

P.S. I still have the "goodies" that I was going to give to everyone at the last meet (which I wasn't able to attend). So those that do come to this meet, they will receive a "welcoming" present!

hellakornhaus
06-27-2005, 12:54 PM
TTT...

I haven't heard from any SCCoA people yet. I would love to see more SuperCoupes show up!

PM me for my address!

-Kornhaus

SCme
06-28-2005, 08:42 PM
TTT...

I haven't heard from any SCCoA people yet. I would love to see more SuperCoupes show up!

PM me for my address!

-Kornhaus

What you mean yet... :mad:

Mike, Robert and I are coming, are we not???

J/K with you.
;) :p

hellakornhaus
06-28-2005, 09:07 PM
True... true... Sorry!

Is anyone else coming then!?

heheh

-Kornhaus

hellakornhaus
07-03-2005, 12:20 PM
The July meet went off without any problems! Weather was amazing, as was the food!

Enjoy...

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=67500

-Kornhaus