parting out 90 sc auto

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
I am parting out a 90 sc auto. I am keeping the rear bumper cover. The car has 133k on it. The tranny supposely has a shift kit in it. It did not run when I picked it up nor did I try and start the car. Please pm me with offer on parts. Large items will have to be pick up. I can deliver large parts, but I will charge for gas and tolls in the Philadelphia area.
Thanks
Ken

Audio

I'm looking for the subwoofer, enclosure, and mounting bracket for the JBL premium audio. Do you have these parts? Live in zip code 24558.

Thanks,

Jane

Where are you located? I am in need of a front bumper cover, titanium preferably, with no broken tabs or other defects.

Ken Seegers said:
I am parting out a 90 sc auto. I am keeping the rear bumper cover. The car has 133k on it. The tranny supposely has a shift kit in it. It did not run when I picked it up nor did I try and start the car. Please pm me with offer on parts. Large items will have to be pick up. I can deliver large parts, but I will charge for gas and tolls in the Philadelphia area.
Thanks
Ken

jbowman55 said:
I'm looking for the subwoofer, enclosure, and mounting bracket for the JBL premium audio. Do you have these parts? Live in zip code 24558.

Thanks,

Jane

The subwoofer was modified and requires the radio harness out of the car. I still do not know if the harness was modified at the radio, due to the radio was not a factory unit.
thanks
Ken

mlbuxbaum said:
Where are you located? I am in need of a front bumper cover, titanium preferably, with no broken tabs or other defects.
the cover is midnight blue. the only defects are the lincense plate holes. the car in located in exton,pa just 20 minutes outside of philadelphia.
thanks
Ken

brake unit needed

I'm looking for the brake assembly. Which includes the master cylinder, pump, and resevoir. I'm moving and need to fix car and sell. So please respond as quickly as possible. I live in south jersey, so just let me know how much you want.

Heitz said:
I'm looking for the brake assembly. Which includes the master cylinder, pump, and resevoir. I'm moving and need to fix car and sell. So please respond as quickly as possible. I live in south jersey, so just let me know how much you want.
PM Sent.
thanks

Aaron Pedroza said:
I need a passenger side door switch panel. As long at the interior is blue and the switches work.
Aaron,
do mean the panel that holds the switches for pw and pl or the entire door panel? The switches do work.
thanks
Ken

steering wheel and door panels

How much for the steering wheel and door panels if they are in good shape and blue.

Thanks Sean

85TbirdSC said:
How much for the steering wheel and door panels if they are in good shape and blue.

Thanks Sean
Sean,
Let me see if the steering wheel will clean up. The door panels are in good shape.
Thanks
Ken

85TbirdSC said:

Thanks Sean
Sean,
here is pic of the steering wheel. I have the horn cover and cruise control pieces too. There are not in the pic.

Attachments

• 2005_0710Image0003.JPG
    2005_0710Image0003.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 42
85TbirdSC said:

Thanks Sean
Sean,
I found a slit on the driver's side panel. Let me know if you still want everything.
Thanks
Ken

Attachments

• 2005_0713Image0001.JPG
    2005_0713Image0001.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 31
Back