Ok, finally I have time to sell all this stuff...updated!

Phil04

NOW EVEN LOWER PRICES!!!...Ok, finally I have time to sell all this stuff...updated!

**JUST LOWERED/UPDATED PRICES...CHECK REPLY BELOW**

Ok, what I absolutely need to sell:
First option is sell entire car with all my upgrades installed:
5spd, 1992 SC Silver, 116k mi, CMRE Stage 1 heads/camshaft/pushrods, 75mm maf, cai, magnum powers 85mm tbody and plenum, EEC tuner, double custom IC (air/air, air/water), 3.27 ford racing ring/pinion, exhaust (high flow cats, resonator, mufflers, ported exhaust manifolds), 255LPH fuel pump, brand new head gaskets/studs, 36# injectors, new map, maf, cam sensor, DIS unit... $7000

Otherwise:
EEC Tuner 250
75mm MAFS $100
Cold Air Intake from spinningwheels-sc, only had it on for about 2 weeks, goes down behind the bumper, completely out of the engine bay. Has 9" conical filter. Paid 195. $110
Magnum Powers Inlet Plenum and 85mm tbody 700
Custom double Intercooler Air/Air and Air/Water with fan 800obo
CMRE Stage 1 Heads/camshaft/pushrods 1100 -OBO-!!!
Stock:
Air filter w box, tubing, etc
MAf
2 stock Tbodies 30ea
Camshaft Sensor 20
Supercharger with tubes (Pre 94)
Intake Plenum
Intake Manifold w rails
2 intercoolers 30ea
front right and both rear IRC actuators
Original 2.73 ring/pinion, were in good condition when I swapped them out
4 wheels in good shape, 2 w good tires, 2 w bad tires (can remove tires if you don't want them) 100/set
2 (left and right) working front seatbelt motors/rails
Grey leather seats,front and rear, do have wear (rips, few stains, etc) but all mechanical parts work perfectly
Trunk release motor
Intake air silencer...but I don't know who the heck would want it lol
Carpet in good shape
JBL factory amps and sub... should work, but when I got the car there was an aftermarket radio installed so all is disconnected.
I also have a whole lot of really nice car audio stuff:
CDT HD 6.5" Braxial Components 300obo
Pioneer DEH-P8600MP with 3 yrs left on Svc Plan 400obo
Serius Satellite Radio dedicated tuner for Pioneer brand new 80
Pioneer GM-5000T 80
JBL BP600.1 100
SoundStream Ref500sx 150
SoundStream REF604 (not working) Best offer
Old School Lanzar OPTI50 80
Old Scool Cadence Sweet Poison A5000+ 140
Real nice 15" sealed 2 cuft sub box in central FL
Real nice 12" ported box (1.5cuft net, 27hz) designed for elemental design 13Kv.2
Misc parts (fused distro blocks, wires, etc)
Also, I can make custom fiberglass enclosures, as well as your basic ones, so if you need something built let me know ( kick panels, sub boxes, etc)
I will be making simple fiberglass enclosures to go into the front door pockets to house 8" sub on each side. I will take pics of mine when built and see if anyone would like them made for their vehicles.

I am sure I am fogetting some things. Let me know what you need.
Please if at all possible do not ask for prices, just make an offer. I will try to come up with prices to list, but in the meantime chances are you know what these are worth, so shoot me a reasonable offer.
Located in Sacramento, CA
You can call me (352) 817-0562 Yes, I know that is a FL number, moved out here and never changed it.
Also, my email is vhspowerhouse@aol.com
I am on instant messenger: vhspowerhouse

To everyone who pm'd me and never heard back, I am truly sorry. A lot of the items I did have listed are no longer for sale or sold. Between school and work it has been hard to get on here and communicate. However, now I can. I really need to get this stuff sold, especially those heads, they are an investment I can no longer afford.

Last edited:
Also, I forgot to put my 75mm MAFS and CAI on there, so they are listed as well. All of these prices are somewhat neg, especially with multiple items or large dollar items.

Need factory JBL sub, sub enclosure, and mounting bracket. I'm new to the SC world and really don't know what these are worth, so I'd be grateful if you would just point me in the right general direction. I'm just trying to get audio back as close as possible to factory in my '93.

I imagine with the size of the sub enclosure, it's going to cost at least $10-$15 to ship.

Thanks,

Jane

pics of the sundstream 500sx and history or use if you got it. How about an idea of the rear speaker enclosure modded to house say 6 1/2 sperates or 6x9 or maybe a sub or something its a large empty space?

As far as the audio equipment, I am heading home in 2 weeks and will be able to take pics there. The rear speaker opening...I haven't looked at it yet, I will try to take a look back there tomorrow to see what there is to work with. 6 1/2 would be easy because it is a 6x8 speaker stock I would imagine, most fords are. In that case a baffle would be easy. As far as 6x9, I will have to take a look. There is a definite difference between 6x8 and 6x9, and so it would really come down to how excessively big the hole is and how much height gap there is to work with between the speaker and the grill. Many times you can just use a spacer. I can also do custom grills, fiberglass moldings, whatever. I know in my car in the front doors I am going to turn that pocket into a housing for an 8" woofer on each side. The current plan will involve me cutting a hole into the pocket that the sub will mount to and the enclosure will be inside the pocket. However, I may be able to place the sub above the pocket, avoiding any alteration to the door, if anyone is interested. Would basically be a drop in thing, base fits into the pocket and supports the sub. I'll hopefully have time to start experimenting shortly. If anyone has any interest, or wants anything else custom made, let me know and I will look into it. Doesn't have to be audio related.

75 maff, eec tuner, and ripper shifter

What type of 75 maff. and how much on a package deal sent to 91775 calif.

Ok guys, I need this money asap. If I can get some stuff sold I can get more stuff to sell, if that makes any sense. I came across an insane deal, but I need the money. Will be getting ahold of a magnum powers raised top, so if you are looking for one maybe we can help each other out. Otherwise, i have to sell this stuff asap anyway as I am tight on cash...new lowered prices!!!!
CUSTOM DOUBLE IC 600!!!
Just wound up with a BBK 70mm Tbody... 200

Last edited:
Back