What to look for

100mhz

Hi, i've been looking at a 1991 red supercoupe. it has 138k miles on it. What are some things i should pay particulary close attention to or ask the owner about. Are there trouble spots on these cars? THANKS:confused:

Head gaskets,harmonic balancer, front end, ABS problems. When you yurn the key on engine off, look to see if all the lights are lit on the dash. Some bozos take bulbs out to make problems go away. Most important ones are
ck engine,ABS, brake. Then look for rust and possable body panels replaced due to crash. Good luck

scbird1 said:
Head gaskets,harmonic balancer, front end, ABS problems. When you yurn the key on engine off, look to see if all the lights are lit on the dash. Some bozos take bulbs out to make problems go away. Most important ones are
ck engine,ABS, brake. Then look for rust and possable body panels replaced due to crash. Good luck
thanks, i think the car is good shape, the current owner bought the car as a demo from the local ford dealer, but i will look and ask about those points. Thanks!!!

Back