93SC interior parts

TonezSC

I have interior trim pieces from a 93 SC, all parts are black.

Included is a complete dash missing vmm and climate controls, rear side panels, rear luggage carpeting comes with the brake light cover and the seatbelt roller covers (all seatbelts included,front and back), and all the trim pieces for around the doors. I also have the steering column cover to go with the dash but is poorly painted white (paint is chipping off). It is black underneath, so if you could manage to get all the paint rubbed off, it would match.

Everything is in good condition, no cracks or broken tabs, etc.

Only parts I don't have are the door panels and the headliner. Take it all for $100 obo, will not seperate must take everything otherwise I have to throw it all out. Must pick up, located in Grand Rapids, MI

Email me at Anthonymessina2002@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Well if you decide to seperate some of those parts drop me a line.
It would be a shame to throw it all out rather than make some money just buy shipping a couple small things.
Dave

take it!!

If your really interested in the pieces you can come and take them for free now. I will not ship anything b/c I'm very busy with work. So come and get them...otherwise, like I said, they will be thrown away. Let me know.

ill take em off your hands. I should be up the in the grand rapids area this weekend anyway, or at least passing through.

Back