PDA

View Full Version : GA Chapter Shirt Idea

hellakornhaus
06-14-2005, 10:48 AM
For those of you that are GA members, or would like to be a GA member, I am trying to design a shirt for us. But first, I will need everyones first and last name. This information is needed for the shirt design:

http://members.tccoa.com/sc93/mock-up%20shirt%202.jpg

I realize that the shirt will say TCCoA, and not SCCoA. Hopefully you guys can look past that, or maybe I can add SCCOA. I will be including all members names on the back of the shirt, and probably "MN12" on the front. That way, people with Cougars don't complain about not having the Cougar emblem. For those of you that are already listed on the shirt, a response isn't neccessary (unless you would like to leave a comment of course). I would even like to include people that aren't "members" and those that don't attend ALL meets (or any for that matter). If you live in GA (or close to it) and would like your name on the shirt, shoot me an E-mail (hellakornhaus@yahoo.com).

I am designing this shirt, for the sole purpose of the Chapter. I feel that we all can be more active and have better turn outs. I am trying my hardest to make July 2, 2005 our best turn out. I have only heard from a few people, about attending, so we will just keep our fingers crossed!

Please let me know what you think about the shirt.

-Kornhaus

Jason Parham
06-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Lookin' good man! One minor correction is that Sarah's last name is Spear not Spears though...

jc91sc
07-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Really nice design! Maybe I'll get my SC back in time enough to feel apart of the club again....been moddin it for over a year now :confused: