pics of my new rims

mint91sc

pretty nice lookin wheels. Personally im a huge fan of the early SC aluminum rims, but those look pretty nice. And badass sticker ya got there :D

i like those....but you know what would make that look 100 thousand times better? drop your car an inch and a half and that would look increadible

I picked up the rims off the forum in the used parts section for 700ish. Im running 245/45's on it, car hooks up alot better with these tires over the 225's I was running. I plan on dropping it when I get ahold of the money, tires and rims set me back a little. As for my stickers I made them myself and had a sticker place cut them out for me turned out pretty nice. I also REALLY like the stock rims not sure why I like them so much I just do, and if I couldnt have got a set of these I would have kept the stock rims forever. Thanx for the replys

That wheel/tire combo is an inch shorter than stock. FYI, 255/45/17 would have been a bit taller and a tad wider too!

I am running 245/45/18's, much better! :D

I've always loved the bullit wheels though, and the short tires won't look as bad once you drop it anyway..

seriously who cares about the SC, tell me more about the white first gen SHO and that dark one on the grass, are both MTXs? :D

HOLY ****, now that Im paying attention, how many Toreasses you got there :confused: :eek:

Yes Yes i hear lower it from everyone even all my friends around town guess I shoulda mounted the rims once i got the lowering springs lol. Now as for the sho's that is over one of my buddies houses, he is in LOVE with them cars probably owned about 9 in the last 2 years. the white one is a 90 im pretty sure that he just put a used motor in to sell it, have to admit I do like the gen 1 sho's there 3rd gear is sick. he use to have a black one bone stock, when we would race with my old sc (it have exhaust work pulley and a intake) I would pull a car length or more off the start by the time he was threw 3rd gear he would have pulled so hard on me he would have about half a car to a car on me..

haha sweet , I have a 91 in white and a 92 LX im putting the 91s suspension,transmission,subframe etc in, dont ask :rolleyes:

Back