'89 SC,show winner,70K,Super Clean,5sp,white

Scott Nelson

Hi guys,
And now the time has come to part with my baby of 10 years.I am selling because I recently bought a Harley and when the weather is nice I find myself spending time on that and not in the SC.I've owned the car for 10 years and in that time it has not seen rain or snow-EVER! I take it out and get it to operating temperature every 2 weeks as weather permits to avoid any problems from leaving it sit.
It's perfectly maintained,all original,never been crashed,everything works,looks and drives as new.It hasn't been beat and you can tell it hasn't when you drive it.No knocks or funny sounds. I started to acquire parts for it in case I couldn't get any in the future and have a new DIS module,cam and crank sensors and a harmonic balancer/crank pulley assembly I will throw in as well as a chiltons manual and the trophies the car has won.It's been winterized every year since I bought it,has no rust and no dents or dings.People have told me they think it's a new car when they see it.
The car is stock except for a removed air silencer and an added K&N panel filter.
There are pictures of it on this website under members,1989,Scott Nelson.It looks just as in the pics but I have since added a rear factory spoiler as well as front and rear bumper inlay lettering in black.
Several other members have seen this car at shows and I think they would agree with the condition of this car.The car would be great for someone who is looking for an SC of thier own to modify as they like.
I hate to sell the car but I just don't have the time for it these days.I would love to see someone get this car who will appreciate it and of course take care of it. I have for 10 years but the time has come for me to part with it.
I will be listing the car in Auto Trader for 5K but I will sell to a club member for 4500 or maybe a bit less knowing the car will be well cared for.

If you have any questions please contact me.
Thank you,
Scott Nelson

Scott Nelson said:
Hi guys,
And now the time has come to part with my baby of 10 years.I am selling because I recently bought a Harley and when the weather is nice I find myself spending time on that and not in the SC.I've owned the car for 10 years and in that time it has not seen rain or snow-EVER! I take it out and get it to operating temperature every 2 weeks as weather permits to avoid any problems from leaving it sit.
It's perfectly maintained,all original,never been crashed,everything works,looks and drives as new.It hasn't been beat and you can tell it hasn't when you drive it.No knocks or funny sounds. I started to acquire parts for it in case I couldn't get any in the future and have a new DIS module,cam and crank sensors and a harmonic balancer/crank pulley assembly I will throw in as well as a chiltons manual and the trophies the car has won.It's been winterized every year since I bought it,has no rust and no dents or dings.People have told me they think it's a new car when they see it.
The car is stock except for a removed air silencer and an added K&N panel filter.
There are pictures of it on this website under members,1989,Scott Nelson.It looks just as in the pics but I have since added a rear factory spoiler as well as front and rear bumper inlay lettering in black.
Several other members have seen this car at shows and I think they would agree with the condition of this car.The car would be great for someone who is looking for an SC of thier own to modify as they like.
I hate to sell the car but I just don't have the time for it these days.I would love to see someone get this car who will appreciate it and of course take care of it. I have for 10 years but the time has come for me to part with it.
I will be listing the car in Auto Trader for 5K but I will sell to a club member for 4500 or maybe a bit less knowing the car will be well cared for.

If you have any questions please contact me.
Thank you,
Scott Nelson

Scott,

I'd like to get some more information on your car. I'm flying in to O'Hare next Monday on business, and have that afternoon or evening available. My business is in the Addison/Carol Stream area, but driving anywhere in the metro isn't a problem. Please advise if we can work out a meeting.

Regards,

Jerry Davis
(830) 237-6632
jdavis300@satx.rr.com

Back