Finally on the road

Dirk SC

Got my car back on the road again last week after waiting for far too long. I had the engine fully rebuilt and balanced with a high flow oil pump, 76mm C&L and new 42# injectors. Heads and intake were ported and polished and some iridium spark plugs go thrown in.

Still breaking her in but it feels like it will run pretty quick. Driving it again makes it all worth it. I think I will call her Gypsy because she is dark, mysterious and when I'm not looking she takes all my friggin money :D .

I would like to take the time to thank everyone on this site for helping me out with my questions. Special thanks to Brad Storey (Cudaz101) for the beautiful wheels, David Dalke (like you don't know) for the MAF and for answering some key questions and to Chris Torres (Darkside) for the injectors.

Here she is!!

Attachments

• ADR1.jpg
    ADR1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Nice Bird, I really like the wheels. Got any pics of the porting you got done? Are ya going to dyno it?

Grims95SC said:
Nice Bird, I really like the wheels. Got any pics of the porting you got done? Are ya going to dyno it?

Yes they are the wheels cudaz was/is selling (its mentioned in my first post actually :p ). No, unfortunatly I don't have any pics of the porting. I got the mechanic that used to work on my Beaumont to do all the work for me so I didnt even think about pics. Boy did he get an education on SuperCoupes :eek: . I plan on getting it on a dyno in the near future and getting a chip form Dave. Money is a problem now though as the "rebuilt" used 5-speed I bought turned out to be junk.
I will get some better pictures up soon. I decided I didnt really like that one cause the light was fading. It can look better.

Hey those ADR's look sweet in silver. I like chrome don't get me wrong, but I prefer a nice satin silver wheel. With those Kasai's I don't think you can go wrong.

Uncle Nick, those wheels on your 35th caught my attention, what size and brand are they? I like them a lot also.

Back