Some stuff I need.

XtinctBird

Ok, Im in AZ looking for a few things for my 1993 Automatic SC

Seatbelts, could use both driver and passenger side front motorized seat belts. Actually the drivers on is the only one not working any more, but I would like to match it up with the passengers. The Tbird is getting a new Red and White interior (maybee some black and grey In her...So the blue seatbelt has to go.
Preferable colors are black, or Red. Grey will also work well.

I am lookin for a dash board as well, again black, Red or Grey would work real nice. Please no brittle dashes.

If you have these pieces available for me, please email me at Jason@Ridequality.com

PS I am in AZ

Also I may have some thing you would like to trade for , The original wing/spoiler off of my SC, I really dont dig wings at all. Its white, but certainly needs a repaint. Again this is pretty much the stock 3 pedestal wing off the SC.

Thanks for any help beforehand.

XtinctBird said:
Ok, Im in AZ looking for a few things for my 1993 Automatic SC

Seatbelts, could use both driver and passenger side front motorized seat belts. Actually the drivers on is the only one not working any more, but I would like to match it up with the passengers. The Tbird is getting a new Red and White interior (maybee some black and grey In her...So the blue seatbelt has to go.
Preferable colors are black, or Red. Grey will also work well.

I am lookin for a dash board as well, again black, Red or Grey would work real nice. Please no brittle dashes.

If you have these pieces available for me, please email me at Jason@Ridequality.com

PS I am in AZ

Also I may have some thing you would like to trade for , The original wing/spoiler off of my SC, I really dont dig wings at all. Its white, but certainly needs a repaint. Again this is pretty much the stock 3 pedestal wing off the SC.

Thanks for any help beforehand.

I have a whole seat belt set in black in good condition. As for the automatic part, is your driver side automatic seat beal track/motor not working? If so I have one of those too.

Whole black seat belt set - $50
track and motor for dirverside - $50

+ shipping

let me know,
Thanks
Ryan Sunquist

sunny627@hotmail.com

Back