My 90 SC vs. 93 Lumina Z34 vs. 1994 Mustang GT vs. 2003 Evolution

gotboostsc

SCCoA Member
Ok heres the question, My town basically has 4 cars owned by people around my age that are somewhat fast. My 90 SC with: Rebuilt supercharger with 10% overdrive, flowmaster exhaust, SCP 3 inch cold air intake, 76 mm MAF, 3.27 gears, 5 speed. The Mustang is a 5.0 GT 5 speed, with Flowmaster exhaust, and the Lumina is a Z34 automatic with flowmaster exhaust. The Evolution is stock manuel. Just wondering if we all raced what my chances were with all four of them. And also can anyone give me a rough horsepower estimate on my car. :). Thanks guys.

You should be able to take all but the evo, unless the owner can't drive worth a crap. Older mustangs are a breeze, lumina's are a joke, so give em hell.

thats what ive been saying... who is afraid of GT's not me. especially not LUMINAS... now the EVO's thats another thing... but yeah.. should take them out easily but the EVO will give you a fight...

The evo will whoop your *** plain and simple. He could even give you a head start.

The lumina should be easy. He might start catching up once you are over 70. The mustang might be close.

yea watch the evo i raced a lancer rally art and had a hard time wiht that (right before headgaskets blew car was running like crap) but those evo's are way quicker.

Back