Parting out my 1989 SC *NO MOTOR or TRANS*

steadfaststang

Like the title says, anything on the car is up for grabs, the interior is in near perfect condition except for a crack in the dash. It does not have the stock headunit and I didn't get the faceplate with the car cause the guy lost it. Passenger front fender has been pushed near the front bumper and there is a few scratches on the front bumper also. Rear right corner taillight is cracked but other part of it is fine. The color of the car is white and the ground effects are in good condition.

So make me an offer on anything in the car

The interior color is red, and does that panel come off the seat? Also the both passenger and driver side seats would not move forward, stuck in the farthest back position, not sure if that has something to do with the panel switches.

steadfaststang said:
The interior color is red, and does that panel come off the seat? Also the both passenger and driver side seats would not move forward, stuck in the farthest back position, not sure if that has something to do with the panel switches.

The panel does come off the seat and I don't need the switches, I will put mine on it. Is it broken cracked, or badly scratched? Can you post a picture of it?

Location...........?

Where is the car located, is the interior red or maroon? Toggle the hell out of the switch. mine does that too, and sometime they will creep forward for you to be able to get at the inboard rear bolt and get the seats out. cheers W.L.

sc parts

does the car have a moon roof? and is the switch in good condition? im in Buffalo! send me your # and i will call you! thanks! Tom

**DEFECT** i sent you a PM with directions and address

**nanatothesixth** PM'd you my number

Yes it does have a power sunroof. perfect working condition.

Last edited:
brake unit needed

I'm looking for the brake assembly. The master cylinder, pump, and brake resevoir. I need it as soon as possibly. Moving soon need to fix car and sell. Let me know how much you would like for it.

Heitz said:
I'm looking for the brake assembly. The master cylinder, pump, and brake resevoir. I need it as soon as possibly. Moving soon need to fix car and sell. Let me know how much you would like for it.

someone is interested in the master cylinder at the moment.

Last edited:
Gfx

steadfaststang said:
Like the title says, anything on the car is up for grabs, the interior is in near perfect condition except for a crack in the dash. It does not have the stock headunit and I didn't get the faceplate with the car cause the guy lost it. Passenger front fender has been pushed near the front bumper and there is a few scratches on the front bumper also. Rear right corner taillight is cracked but other part of it is fine. The color of the car is white and the ground effects are in good condition.

So make me an offer on anything in the car
HOW MUCH FOR COMPLETE GFX INCLUDING BUMPER COVERS AND WILL U SHIP? LET ME KNOW JLEE_313@YAHOO.COM

do you still have the front bumper cover? you said it has a few scratches - how bad is it? how much would it cost shiped to 17356? Thanks!

Body

I"m in desparate need of a rust free body..i live in mn. and my cougar/sc is rotten all over. DON'T WANT TO USE STANDARD BODY, JUST SC . PLEASE GIVE PRICE TO TJH8558 @ AOL.COM
THANX JIM

Back