Wing Spoiler for the 94-95

ricardoa1

Has anyone been able to find a source for the this wing, I pulled this pic from the members sec Hawkins. Alot of 94-95 have this wing installed I have looked for 3 years for a source. It seems it was a dealer option accross the US but I cant find the source. Its not a factory wing. But it was installed on many 94-95 SCs Anyone have one for sale or know where to find it?
hawkins22.jpg

Mikessupercoupe said:
I have one like that on my SC. I bought it from Bill at SCP. They even painted it before sending it to me.

Mike
Rockland Ma. :cool:

Can you take a picture of yours, I just want to compare to see its the same one. I dont see it in his website.

Hey Ricardo,

I think that Bill has it cheaper. I don't have my car right now but It should be finished soon so I can't take a picture now, but thats the same spoiler I have on mine. I like the fact that it does fit all the way across both quarters. Where did you get that front piece on your front bumper, I like that.

Mike
Rockland Ma :cool:

www.supercoupeperformance.com

Andy,
I see you got the LED's in the wing too....Car really looks great..I always loved that twilight blue color. I wish the wing was a bit wider too...but I got it on sale for 30 bucks so I couldn't pass it up. ;) I found my bill for paint and mounting this morning and total with shipping I paid $122.75...pretty good price I think for the improvement..If you like wings on SC's that is.... some guys don't. Just a personal preference I guess. I was seriously thinking of trading my SC or selling it outright for a blue one. Maybe time for another project this ones about done. Or keep it and just get a blue project.. :D . Wife would love that. :rolleyes:

Why not just paint the '90 Moonlight Blue Clearcoat Metallic? I've never seen anyone do that on an early model SC I bet it'd be pretty cool.

Thanks for the props, James F. took real good care of the exterior, though it seems my piston oil ring is done I've discovered. :( Oh well I already have a good solution so I'll be okay. I was really picky when I was looking for an SC, and I demanded this color or would possibly settle on black.

I wouldn't pass up the spoiler for that price either it's a great deal. I personally think the spoiler adds a lot to the way the car looks but to each his own ya know?

The LEDs are pretty cool, but not all of them work anymore unfortunately.

I'm gonna keep this one the Titanium Frost.... I get alot of compliments on it and I think the guys down here in the Florida chapter would float me off to cuba if I did.... :D

I am seriously looking at a 90 TB one though...I think I can get away with having 2 in the family for a little while anyway...

I've also got a heads up on a 93 5.0 H.O. teal color..still gotta find out more details on that one..

Last edited:
Hey Ricardo,
I just noticed that "Racecouger" has a couple of wings at a really good price in the parts for sale forum...maybe you can get lucky and he'll have your color.. ;)....

Uh..nevermind on the color I just looked at your member page....nice color though... :D

Rick

Last edited:
Sweet90SC said:
Hey Ricardo,
I just noticed that "Racecouger" has a couple of wings at a really good price in the parts for sale forum...maybe you can get lucky and he'll have your color.. ;)....

Uh..nevermind on the color I just looked at your member page....nice color though... :D

Rick

Thanks but those are the stock lookin ones. I have a three pedestal one but they work great on an lx but the SC needs one thats more sporty if you know what I mean and the the two pedestal ones are more sporty but thanks though.
here is the one i have
A&A specialties
Picture%20040.jpg

Back