Cheap preformance parts (injectors/MAF)

T-bird4vr

8X 42 pound injectors, $160 shipped (10 for shipping) They probably have 60k on them and 3 of them the plastic tips surrounding the nozzel have cracked. Worked fine on my car.
75mm CHROME Pro-M maf for 94/95 auto with stock injectors (36). Perfect shape, have flow sheet scanned. $160 shipped
Apten (diablo) chip from Brian, for a 94/95 auto with this maf sensor and 42# injectors. It compensates for a 36# Maf calibration to run 42# injectors. $100. Or everything together for $400.

Or willing to trade for 10% JS pulley.

injectormaf2.JPG

Here is a link of the close up on the tips, it is the best I could do. (~1 MB file)
Big Injector/Maf picture

Last edited:
All of this is confusing I admit, but no the maf is calibrated for 36lb injectors. You will need a chip to use it with 42 lb injectors on your 89, otherwise it will work.

Before the AR and having Dalke tune my car this was the setup I had,
MAF calibrated for 36lb injectors - 42lb injectors on the car - and Brian's chip to compensate for the difference. Pro-M wanted $100 to recalibrate the MAF for 42# or Brian could just do it with the chip and only charged me shipping, so I went that route.

Maf

Will it work with 38lb injectors w/out calib. I have a ems 10% sc pully, is that what your looking for.

sorry guys I guess I haven't been checking these forums enough. The injectors are sold, the maf is still for sale but a couple are interested.

Mr. Blvd has first dibs on maf, then snake

Back