MODD'D 92 SHO 5spd.

SHOGuy

Alrite everyone Im new on this bored, but I have been viewing it as a guest for about 2 months now.

What I have for all of you is a 1992 Ford SHO WHITE on gray 50/50 ( half cloth half leather) 5spd.

mods are

ASFB's(aluminum sub frame bushings), Catco Y pipe,K&N,26MM R/Sway bar,24MM F/Sway bar,SHOrt Shifter,Eibach lowering springs, Tokico Struts,Midwest SHO Intake,SHONut F/R reinforced Motormounts,93+ center consule,dual center consule gauge pod.Silverstars (94-95 nuckles included to do a big brake upgrade) and i have a set of 16" rims on the way.

Miles are 134,700 its a DD and runs great.

ONE small ding it just recieved 1 week ago :( :mad: ( its its first one ever)
Tires are about 90-95% tread life left. ( toyo's FZ4's if i remember rite) size is 225-50-16
interior is a 9 out of 10
exterior is a 9 out of 10

60K just done, extra BNIB water pump and gasket,serpinten belt and timing belt.

Problems with the car.
1.A.C. doesnt work, but have been converted maybe it just needs a recharge?
2.Left rear window motor is burnt out
3. Rear window has resadue from a previous ugly tint job ( take about 10 mins with water to get off )
4. POSSABLE steering rack or maybe just a VCC, i can include a new/used steering rack off a car with 102,000 on it.

Ide like to trade for a Modd'd S/C 5spd only. my car should bring in rite about $3000 in its current condition. if i fix it all complely $3800.
If anyone is intrested LMK.

link to pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/784404/2

784404_11.jpg

784404_20.jpg

784404_28.jpg

784404_29.jpg

AIM
SHOoBSESSIVE

Last edited:
Someone wants this car.

THIS IS NOT YOUR NORMAL BEAT ON SHO!
( this is my 3rd one!)

it has been garaged and only driven about 14,000 miles in 4 yrs.

in the last 3 months its been driven a 1000 miles a month.

car is BEAUTIFUL! just like you would want your 35th anny. to be!

This car is the 1st yr of the new *2nd gen* body style (92-95)

i want a Super Charger,
i had turbo's doing 13.2 ive had SHO's with the YAMAHAMER, with the 4k Butterflys, now its time to do a S/C.

ANYONE at all, make an offer for a trade or cash, im flexiable and u might be suprised. just try me :D

Thanks for the space. www.shoforum.com and www.sccoa.com are pretty much my home's on the net.

Allan

Last edited:
UPDATE WITH MORE INFO>

-New plugs and wires at 121,000
-New Valve cover gaskets and sparks plug gaskets at the same time
-New Clutch at 119,000 with ceramic TOB and Teflon Shaft bushing
-New AC coil
-New power steering belt at about 115,000
-New inner tie rods
-New O2 sensors
-New/Used driver side front knuckle w/ New wheel bearing
-3 month old 4 wheel alignment
-New ball joints
-New front and rear sway bar endlinks
-New driver side front ABS sensor
-Aluminum subframe bushings
-Tokico Struts and Eibach springs
-New strut mounts, bearings, boots, and pinch bolts
-SHOrt Shifter
- CATCO Y-Pipe
-Midwest SHO Intake(currently not installed)
-SHONUT front and rear reinforced motor mounts.
-Toyo Proxes with about 90-95% tread left
-Silverstars
-JVC Kamelon headunit
-Oil changed every 2,500-3,000 miles using Castrol GTX

This is everything I have but never had the time to install.
-Timing belt
-Accessory belts
-CPS <--- Going to be installed today
-Rear main seal
-Water pump
-Gasket kit
-Front swaybar bushing

The body is in great shape with little to no rust. The paint looks good and the body is straight. The car cleans up nice, as do the rims. The interior is also in good shape

SHOGuy said:
-New plugs and wires at 121,000
-New Valve cover gaskets and sparks plug gaskets at the same time
-New Clutch at 119,000 with ceramic TOB and Teflon Shaft bushing
-New AC coil
-New power steering belt at about 115,000
-New inner tie rods
-New O2 sensors
-New/Used driver side front knuckle w/ New wheel bearing
-3 month old 4 wheel alignment
-New ball joints
-New front and rear sway bar endlinks
-New driver side front ABS sensor
-Aluminum subframe bushings
-Tokico Struts and Eibach springs
-New strut mounts, bearings, boots, and pinch bolts
-SHOrt Shifter
- CATCO Y-Pipe
-Midwest SHO Intake(currently not installed)
-SHONUT front and rear reinforced motor mounts.
-Toyo Proxes with about 90-95% tread left
-Silverstars
-JVC Kamelon headunit
-Oil changed every 2,500-3,000 miles using Castrol GTX

This is everything I have but never had the time to install.
-Timing belt
-Accessory belts
-CPS <--- Going to be installed today
-Rear main seal
-Water pump
-Gasket kit
-Front swaybar bushing

The body is in great shape with little to no rust. The paint looks good and the body is straight. The car cleans up nice, as do the rims. The interior is also in good shape

I might be interested, in your first post you say the timing belt was just done but in the above post you say you have not had time to do it? Also can you show pics of rust(if any) on the car. I have an 89 5 speed car which is modded and might be interested in trade with some cash from you. I have a small fortune in the SC. It is almost mint, needing only the bezel for the sunroof switch.

unclenick said:
I might be interested, in your first post you say the timing belt was just done but in the above post you say you have not had time to do it? Also can you show pics of rust(if any) on the car. I have an 89 5 speed car which is modded and might be interested in trade with some cash from you. I have a small fortune in the SC. It is almost mint, needing only the bezel for the sunroof switch.

Hello,
i actually was just looking at your car thinking of how nice it was!

60K just done, extra BNIB water pump and gasket,serpinten belt and timing belt

thats what i said in the first post... i can see how you got confused, i appoligize.

60k just done..

(extra serpinten belt and timing belt) they have NOT been installed.

1 spot that just appeared last week, actually on my way home about 15 mins ago i was thinking of going online and buying a new fender then the car would be 100% rust free not 99%, rust is bearly noticable tho i will take pics and post.

Im thinking of moving to LakeLand FL. so a deal may not be that hard to come to.
Ide also like more info. and pic's of your car if possable.

Also to update, im going to be putting the 93+ center consule in today or tomorrow, the dual gauge bezel isnt scheduled to arrive for another week. nor is the 95+ EATC. but they WILL be installed b4 sale.

Keep in touch and ill post pics as soon as i can, first things first im going to go install the new Cam Sensor.

THanks for the intrests.
Allan

Last edited:
unclenick said:
U have a PM!

SO do u, ide just like pics of the inside and out side ur basic pic's for now if u dont mind :D

Also add me to AIM if u want to

SHOoBSESSIVE

Last edited:
UPDATE!

just put the new cam sensor in, the car had a small skipping problem here and there, when it felt like it. Cam sensors are known for these cars. Put the new one in took car of the problem, and WOW i almost dont want to get rid of it now, it has gotten SO much more power reading the position of the cams correctly its amazeing i didnt think it would make that much of a differance.tho its my 3rd one and its time to move on to somthing differnt.

Also, b4 i replaced the cam sensor. i was getting 460 miles out of a full tank of gas on highway and around 380 Intown.
i exspect better now.

Allan

P.S.
U.N. get back to me in a PM when u have a chance

seawalkersee said:
How bad you want a SC?

Chris

bad enough to put my baby up for sale.
why do you ask?

i have as much work/blood/sweat/tears into this as half the guys on this forum have into there s/c

Im fixing mine and probably gonna sell it. You however are in Maine...kind of a looooong way to travel for a car.

Chris

seawalkersee said:
Im fixing mine and probably gonna sell it. You however are in Maine...kind of a looooong way to travel for a car.

Chris

pics/mods/price/what it needs/ maintance. u know the basics ude want to know if u were intrested..

LMk..
Allan

Stright up. Interior is not in the best shape. I am rebuilding the stuff and not sure I am gonna recover the seats. The paint sucks. It was pre-quaility clear coat and is coming off. The tranny grinds in 3 and 4 the exhaust is restrictive. Other then that...its dam near 300hp at the rear tires, I am going to fix the exhaust and the tranny, it is lowered, I JUST put the total front urithane kit on it, I am waiting on a fedex from Wynn to put the 94+ blower on the car that will take it over 300 at the ground, has Kooks 3/4 lengths, 3.55s, .444 cam (I think, I have been searching for the card), 255lph pump, short throw shifter, crosdrilled and KVRs on all 4 corners. There are some dents/dings in the car but I am not concerned with that yet. I am going to fix the coolant leak at the intake and head as soon as I get the package for the new blower. The tranny has to be pulled from my parts car so that will take a while. Like I said. I have to fix it and Im not sure I am going to sell it just yet.

Chris

seawalkersee said:
Stright up. Interior is not in the best shape. I am rebuilding the stuff and not sure I am gonna recover the seats. The paint sucks. It was pre-quaility clear coat and is coming off. The tranny grinds in 3 and 4 the exhaust is restrictive. Other then that...its dam near 300hp at the rear tires, I am going to fix the exhaust and the tranny, it is lowered, I JUST put the total front urithane kit on it, I am waiting on a fedex from Wynn to put the 94+ blower on the car that will take it over 300 at the ground, has Kooks 3/4 lengths, 3.55s, .444 cam (I think, I have been searching for the card), 255lph pump, short throw shifter, crosdrilled and KVRs on all 4 corners. There are some dents/dings in the car but I am not concerned with that yet. I am going to fix the coolant leak at the intake and head as soon as I get the package for the new blower. The tranny has to be pulled from my parts car so that will take a while. Like I said. I have to fix it and Im not sure I am going to sell it just yet.

Chris

Keep me updated, and LMK when u decide. when you know what your doing is when things can get more serious. thanks for the interest.

Allan

Shoot me your e-mail and I will send you pics. Like I said though...I am not sure I am going to sell it yet. If so It will be the end of this year or begingin of next year.

Chris

Im still tryin to git er fixed. It will be a while and when I am done the wife may not let me sell it. I have to stick the other tranny in the next week or so. I just got a door shiped form Sizemore but due to the stupidity at Greyhound the door I got is worse then the door on the car. I am sorry but I have been so busy I have not been able to get pics to you yet.

Chris

Back