Great Burnout, shows the power of the SC

gotboostsc

SCCoA Member
I hardly ever beat my car, I mean like never. Well tonite i was down at the park where everyone hangs out and my friends kept taunting me like "it wont burn out" and stuff like that, well tonite I put on a preety good show for them. My Car is a 90 5 speed, with mods: 10% overdrive, SCP cold air intake, 76 mm Maf, and 3.27 gears. When I was leavin I gave them a preety good burnout, more than I expected, it actually suprised me! It was about 35 feet long, with a lot of smoke, going sideways. After I did it, i noticed I broke the mirror off of the glass, the monn roof cover was slid all the way back and my CAT heat shield fell off. It was one of the funnest times I have had in the car, it just goes to show what torque does for you. This was in front of all the little cavalier and honda guys with thier little ricers so it sure felt good. haha! :) Just thought I would share my story.

i dont think its like a cool thing haing pieces fall of your car while you doa burnout.

and yes your car is falling apart.

the only reason something could have broken is if you were wheelhoping alot , wich is very bad for your car.

92bird said:
Someday when you really mod your SC, you'll wish your tires DIDN'T spin..

Bah, you guys are so negative. Its good to live a little. I say good job and I wish I could have seen it :D .

Hey Thanks, If you never do anything like that then what is the point of even doing anything to the car, you might as well drive a little 4 cylinder around and get rid of your SC. I had fun with it for once and if it breaks i'll fix it, thats the chance you take when you get into this stuff.

gotboostsc said:
Hey Thanks, If you never do anything like that then what is the point of even doing anything to the car, you might as well drive a little 4 cylinder around and get rid of your SC. I had fun with it for once and if it breaks i'll fix it, thats the chance you take when you get into this stuff.

Nice work, man. I say good on you. Nevermind the naysayers, if dumping on you makes them feel better about themselves then so be it.

AsScLoWn
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomo35th
Nice work, man. I say good on you. Nevermind the naysayers, if dumping on you makes them feel better about themselves then so be it.

HEY IT WORKED, THANKS

lmao
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

haha i know how you feel. I did the same thing at a local park here. If you do a search on a post i did a while back i did a 90ft burnout in my 90 5spd. I had a pic of the marks i left 1st and 2nd gear :cool:

found the pic :)

p.s. - it wasn't wet when i did the burny i had to go get my camera and by the time i got back it was sprinkling.

attachment.php

burnouts is the funnest thing you can do with your clothes on!!!

I do a 1st and twenty feet into second then a two to three foot burn into third gear its fun but damn the tires cost!

no wheelhop on mine I did my spacer trick to the rear subframe binds the rubber so it dont walk back and forth.

watch your tach though ive bumped some high rpms during a burnout feather the gas pedal ,

but most times Im after traction so burnouts can be your enemy , things break and wear fast when clutch is dumped .

Back