Racin' at Evadale, TX this evenin'

tbird88

Golden Triangle Racers is havin' a Father's Day bash, Houston & Louisiana cars are signed up for match races, y'all come on down tonight if you can.
iI you make it there look me up for a match or grudge race, be happy to oblige ya :p

Flyer for the event

Map to the track

'bird

Wish I could with my SC :(. Car probably wont be done until next month :eek:. Have fun though. Maybe Pearlbird will run you again :D, but i guess hes still having traction problems ;). jk pb.

Thomas

tbird88 said:
Golden Triangle Racers is havin' a Father's Day bash, Houston & Louisiana cars are signed up for match races, y'all come on down tonight if you can.
iI you make it there look me up for a match or grudge race, be happy to oblige ya :p

Flyer for the event

Map to the track

'bird

I beat you 3 times already, do I need to do it again...just messing with ya!

forcefed95sc said:
I beat you 3 times already, do I need to do it again...just messing with ya!
oh glasshoppa, surely you jest...

Let me guess...somebody put you up to this in hopes of LOLA breakin' and not showin' up at the Shootout? She's got a temp transmission in her right now, original should be back from the trans shop in a week or so.

I got 3,900lbs...a throttle body...a blower with big holes in it...and some exhaust pipes welded together with Montgomery Ward coathangers.

C'mon, whatcha got?

word of caution: got an engine goin' into CARLA in a few weeks, so mean you'll think she's from Honey Island, she also ain't gonna have no manners whatsoever. :eek:

'bird

tbird88 said:
oh glasshoppa, surely you jest...

Let me guess...somebody put you up to this in hopes of LOLA breakin' and not showin' up at the Shootout? She's got a temp transmission in her right now, original should be back from the trans shop in a week or so.

I got 3,900lbs...a throttle body...a blower with big holes in it...and some exhaust pipes welded together with Montgomery Ward coathangers.

C'mon, whatcha got?

word of caution: got an engine goin' into CARLA in a few weeks, so mean you'll think she's from Honey Island, she also ain't gonna have no manners whatsoever. :eek:

'bird
Sounds like you have been busy my friend. Well so have I.

02 Z28 LS1, FLP headers, FLP y-pipe, Borla Catbac exhaust, SLP lid, SLP smooth bellow, FRA! (Free Ram Air), Bump Stop Mod (throttle body opens more), Custom tuned, 160* thermostat, and Royal Purple throught her veins. Puts down about 365rwhp and 425 at the crank.
One hell of a machine to drive.

Back