The time has come....

Casey Weikert

After over 6 years, piles of money it is time to say bye.

FOR SALE:
1995 Thunderbird SC automatic
3.73 gears with locker
SCPI cold air intake
raised blower top
5% pulley
C&L MAF...can't remember what size though
real 2 1/4 dual exhaust
seems like there is something I am forgetting....

within last year or 1000 miles
2 new Goodyear GT?? something tires on rear
PP motorcraft plugs
magnecore wires

It is a nice car, I won a plaque at World Ford Challenge 5, third place if I remember right. If I can find the plaque it goes with. The stupid car just sits in my garage. I have not put hardly a thousand miles on it in 2 years. Has a small dent on rear quarter where my girlfriend backed into it....bout the size of the palm of your hand. Rock chip in hood the size of a pea. If I remember the car is around 90,000 miles needs nothing but 2 front tires and a good home but NOT WITHIN 50 MILES OF MUSCATINE!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to see this car ever again if I sell it.
weikertman@yahoo.com is my email
At the track car runs consistent 14.5's 14.4's. With a best of 14.2x.
The car needs a shift kit or Jmod in the tranny and will prolly be a high 13 second car...(I think)
$8,500 period.......and just because you have the cash doesn't mean I will sell you the car. I want it to go to a good home, not some douche bag who will let it sit outside. If you don't have a garage please tell me you do. This car has been professionally detailed 4 times per year with Car Brite products only. I own a car lot and have just lost interest in the car. I DONT NEED to sell it, I just think someone who will appreciate the car should have her.

http://www.sccoa.com/member/index.php?uniquename=weikert

Copy and paste link to see pictures.
Thanks for looking. Pass the word.
EDIT: I see in my SCCOA member profile that I have a 73mm MAF. That 1/4 mile time is from 3 years ago

Last edited:
Back