PDA

View Full Version : 89 5 speed sc

skyyratt
06-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Parting out or for sale whole car. 89 SC in the St. Louis MO area. Car does run pretty good but has an oil leak that I believe is the oil sending unit.
Color is blue and it could use new paint, Sun roof, indiglow gauges(blue to green) . Interior isn't the greatest but I bought the car with intent of really doing some things with it, but the wife and my camaro are taking up too much time and money. So if it is parts your needing or the whole thing send me an email or call @ 314-518-0755. If you need pics email me can send them to you no problem. $700 o.b.o.
Or let me know what parts your interested in. I need to get rid of it pretty quickly.

Shockwave
06-20-2005, 05:08 AM
I have a few questions about the car.

How long have you owned the vehicle?
How many miles?
What color is the interior?
Is the interior leather or cloth?
Is the interior in good shape, any rips or tears?
How's the dash?
Any dents in the exterior, paint still good?
Has the car ever had headgasket work or transmission repair/clutch?
Please list any mechanical repairs that you know were done to the car?
Where is the car located?
Any major mechanical problems that would cause concern to drive the car say 50 miles to it's new home?

If you have any more photos please send them to me at [email protected]

Thanks
Jerry

skyyratt
06-20-2005, 08:15 AM
I have a few questions about the car.

How long have you owned the vehicle?
How many miles?
What color is the interior?
Is the interior leather or cloth?
Is the interior in good shape, any rips or tears?
How's the dash?
Any dents in the exterior, paint still good?
Has the car ever had headgasket work or transmission repair/clutch?
Please list any mechanical repairs that you know were done to the car?
Where is the car located?
Any major mechanical problems that would cause concern to drive the car say 50 miles to it's new home?

If you have any more photos please send them to me at [email protected]

Thanks
Jerry
no major dents just a few hail dents, as far as I know there has'nt been been any headgasket work on the car. interior does need help, and could use some paint also the hood, top, and trunk, are fading. the dash is in pretty good shape. mechanical shape of the car as far as driving it about 50 miles i'd say its possible. and i'm in the florissant area of st louis.

osucarguy
06-20-2005, 10:33 AM
How many miles does it have?? Does the transmission completely work, or does it have problems? Also, is the oil leak the only problem with the motor?

skyyratt
06-20-2005, 10:06 PM
the oil leak is the only issue that i've come across. if your not too far away your more than welcome to come by and check it out. I spent a few minutes outside today starting it up and letting it run. the transmission is cool too, no leaks or issues with it either and there is about 120k miles on it.