got polish?

rzibilske77

Well guys if anyone is interested in getting some Bling..Bling under your hood, Now is your chance.
Chris(speed95) is now doing some side work in his free time, he started out by doing a few things on his own 95sc, and it has progressed to mine, and i have him literally doing everything that can be done.
His work is top notch, and pricing is dirt cheap for the difference that it will make your engine look.
I have posted some pics of the tensioners and t-stat housing that where done recently.
You can reach him here at sccoa or tccoa under (speed95).
He is located in Houston Tx, if u have anymore questions or would like to get more info from him, i know he would be more than willing to be in contact with you.

Attachments

• polished tensioners 004.jpg
    polished tensioners 004.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 69
  • polished tensioners 003.jpg
    polished tensioners 003.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 64
  • polished tensioners 006.jpg
    polished tensioners 006.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 67
  • polished tensioners 002.jpg
    polished tensioners 002.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 89
  • polish.jpg
    polish.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Those look great. Where did u get the pulley's? They look familiar, but haven't researched pullies in a while.

Rick those pulleys came from heartland...they discontinued them awile back, hey if u want a set of the tensioners get ahold of Chris ..he should have a set ready soon, i gave hime the set off my 35th to go ahead and have a set ready.
its a great deal and looks even better!
BTW HOWS THINGS GOING?...HOWS THE WIFE :D

Still Crusin said:
Those look great. Where did u get the pulley's? They look familiar, but haven't researched pullies in a while.

Back