Shift Light

fastsc92

I have a slightly used Proform shiftlight. It's in mint shape and I think i still have the box and instructions as well and a yellow night cover. I've upgraded to something much more trick( I'll show pics later). I'll let this go for $25 if anyone is interested.

77867005C.jpg

fastsc92 said:
I have a slightly used Proform shiftlight. It's in mint shape and I think i still have the box and instructions as well and a yellow night cover. I've upgraded to something much more trick( I'll show pics later). I'll let this go for $25 if anyone is interested.

How do you hook that up???

Last edited:
its a simple 3 wire hook-up. power ground and signal from pin 12 on the dis or from behind the cluster. You set the rpm via a dial on the back, adjusts from 3k-12k. My new shift light costs $140, but its all go sorts of bells and whistles which i'll show later :D

its 1 5/8 dia, 5" long and stands 3" tall. Its the standard size of an autometer or similar shift light. Dont happed to have any pics. But it have it near the a-piller on the dash. its tucked in there and you can barely see it. Aftermarket tachs dont fit our cars, but this was the next alternative for me.

fastsc92 said:
its a simple 3 wire hook-up. power ground and signal from pin 12 on the dis or from behind the cluster. You set the rpm via a dial on the back, adjusts from 3k-12k. My new shift light costs $140, but its all go sorts of bells and whistles which i'll show later :D

Lemme guess....Stewart Warner? Sounds about like what I paid for mine.

Ya, SW makes some nice stuff. I'm starting to like it a lot more then the autometer stuff everyone else gets. How do you like yours? I'm expecting mine sometime today.

fastsc92 said:
Ya, SW makes some nice stuff. I'm starting to like it a lot more then the autometer stuff everyone else gets. How do you like yours? I'm expecting mine sometime today.

Actually, I haven't even hooked it up yet. That's on my list, along with the fuel cell I'm putting in and numerous other things. I got the Ultra Shift Gauge, but a buddy has the shift light and really likes it. Who needs pills in 100rpm increments?....that's just BS.

i really like the tach and recall feature. Since i always wanted a tach in my car, but they look tacky(no pun intended). It didn't come today but I expect it to come next week sometime.

Back