car spudders under boost....?

bdfnbrd

Hey, I dunno exactly what's wrong.. anytime my boost gauge passes 0 my car starts spuddering.. it drives fine as long as I have no boost.. could this be a sensor or vacuum leak? I just don't want to take the car to Ford right now, last time the car came back with more prob. then it went in with.. HELP?!?!

More than likely its either a bad plug or a bad wire. Get some Autolite Double Platinums that cross reference from AWSF32PP and then get a set of wires. They are like $24.99 at Auto Zone with a lifetime warranty. It will not hesitate under boost after you change them.

Scott Long said:
More than likely its either a bad plug or a bad wire. Get some Autolite Double Platinums that cross reference from AWSF32PP and then get a set of wires. They are like $24.99 at Auto Zone with a lifetime warranty. It will not hesitate under boost after you change them.

right on, that's what I'll try, I already have new plug wires, so I'll get the plugs now..

got it.. spark plug wire was touching exhaust manifold on passenger side of car.. slight burn mark in wire but took it for a drive and it's runnin fine... <center> <font size ="5"> SWEET <font> <font>

Back