anyone in Idaho???

Just sawthis. Only about a year late. I live in Caldwell, just off exit 25 off of I-84. I currently drive from Boise to Denver and back, but if your interested, pm me and we can get together.
p.s. I also have a built in pool to throw a pool party if we get enough interest.

ya no joke i just put a hole in my bumper today on the car port post today so now im pist what happend master cylinder go out?

Sure do. Its a kick in the pants when you grab that and theres ICE on the road. I just got the sister in laws Honda Pilot out of the garage. She was T boned in it and it was her fault. Tweaked the rear suspension and it looks like the front engine cradle as well. Ohh well, now I can get the wifes car in out of the rain/ snow and start work on the Bird.

o i know how that one goes i was on the freeway this morning and ended up chasin my back end for a couple mins on the eagle exit. dont got snow tires or chains yet. know a cheap or free set lyin around

this past week i dont think snow tires and chains would have dun a whole lot of good for anyone i was pickin out of the barrow pits....

Barrow pits? There is just no substitute for common sense now is there? I pulled a few cars out of the ditches with my 2wd F350 w/7.3 powerstroke. They think that just because they have chains or studs, they can now drive normal (Like idiots) again. Just need to add some chlorine to the Gene pool. It's getting kind of cluttered again.

ya i like that idea, just a good strainer to get the shallow end cleaned out again. if you just isolate the contaminants and remove them soon. then it will eventually clear out.

Just took the bird out for a ride and was able to stop. Just in time to see the lady around the corner being hauled away by the police. Got brakes and a new radiator, now to get a windshield and I will be good again. Just need to figure out why the fans not coming on before I try to drive it anywhere.

Back