Help, crashed the SC need se parts

stangracr

Help, crashed the SC need parts near oklahoma or kansas city

Had a accident with my Super Coupe. I am in need of the following

pass frt fender
pass door
right front spindle and hub assy

This car is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. Parts near there or in the Kansas City are would be great. Car is silver so silver parts would be nice of course, but I'll take others.

Thanks
ed bettis
816-820-9335

Last edited:
car

Car is a titanium 89 auto. Any help would be great. I will even drive some miles for some parts of the same color.

ed bettis
816-820-9335

I've got your spindle hub assembly right here!!!!

Hows about 45 shipped, or make an offer

Thanks!

Last edited:
Try and get ahold of BleedFordBlue He is in Oklahoma and has parted out some SC's. He might be able to help you out.

Thomas

parts

I live north of the river near Barry Rd and I-29. Give me a call and we can deal on the parts. I need to get it back on all fours asap.

ed bettis
816-820-9335

I have everything, but am located in Lincoln, NE. If you ever make it up this way, let me know.

Thomas

Thomas A said:
Try and get ahold of BleedFordBlue He is in Oklahoma and has parted out some SC's. He might be able to help you out.

Thomas

I appreciate the plug. I sent you a PM, sorry I didnt see the post earlier. My shop is in Talala Ok, about 17 miles S of Nowata on 169. Call me at 918 269 7720, I have everything you need (or probably ever will need)

How bad do you want it!

stangracr said:
Car is a titanium 89 auto. Any help would be great. I will even drive some miles for some parts of the same color.

ed bettis
816-820-9335

We have driver door that may work for you. :cool:

Your best bet is to call him. He is a good guy to talk to. Its actually his brothers car so he does not check this forum a lot.

Chris

Back