3/4 T0ps

Hey I got first dibs if its like T-bird88 raised tops... Could you send me some pics to look at it.. and will it fit with stock IC pipe?

thanks,
fred

ThunderRoad said:
165.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48...STILL WARM..THICK BOTTOMS FOR THOSE WHO LIKE STOCK LOOK GET T BIRD 88,S :eek:

Very interested in one of your tops....tried to find your info earlier in the week *wierd how those things work out*....shoot sum pics if possible along with payment info. Thanks.

James E.
AdrenalineTuning@excite.com

Sorry If I Missed Your Pm,s

:rolleyes: FOR THOSE WHO NEEDED MORE INFO...... :cool: ALL TOPS COME WITH NEW BOLTS ,GASKETS ...TOP AND I/C TUBE :confused: SO YOU DON,T HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE COOPER SEALANT TO CURE :eek: AS WELL AS INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL...HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP :eek:

Dic

Freddie , any DICs being made , if so how much for one with cores of 2 ICs and one stock top.

I need lots of parts for my '95 SC!! (cheap!)

I want a top, but I need my supercharger rebuild worse. Can you make me a double intercooler too? I have 2 intercoolers. Who you suggest on the supercharger?

Thanks,

Donnie189@yahoo.com

ThunderRoad said:
165.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48...STILL WARM..THICK BOTTOMS FOR THOSE WHO LIKE STOCK LOOK GET T BIRD 88,S :eek:

Back