PDA

View Full Version : Polished Cobra R Wheels 17x9

Phil04
06-25-2005, 11:13 PM
First I want to say to the couple people I have taken forever to ship things to, I am greatly sorry. I realize it is no excuse, but with school and flying home yesterday I totally forgot and have emailed you offering a refund if you do not want to wait.
Ok, now that I have that out of the way and life is back in order...
I managed to get my hands on a beautiful set of polished Cobra R 17x9 Wheels with the SC emblem in the middle. If you are interested shoot me an offer. Would definitely prefer local pickup (Sacramento, CA). I can drive a bit in any direction, depends on the day. [email protected]

Jason Wild
06-27-2005, 12:53 AM
how much are you asking?

Phil04
06-27-2005, 02:44 PM
I have one sale pending for 350 plus shipping, I will keep you posted on that. I need these gone asap. Phil

gotboostsc
06-27-2005, 10:16 PM
If that dosent work out for you, I would be interested depending on pics.

Blue89SC
06-28-2005, 11:12 AM
i would also be interested in the wheels... let me know if still for sale...
[email protected]

intercooled89xr
06-28-2005, 05:37 PM
could you send some pics i would like to get my hands on them.thanks

L/F 93 man
06-28-2005, 05:50 PM
I would deffinently be interested in the rims if all offers ahead of me fail. would like pics too. [email protected]

Phil04
06-28-2005, 06:16 PM
I will not be able to take pictures until the 5th... I am back in FL visting the family until then. However, I need money asap, so if someone wants to send me 350 via paypal now, and after seeing pics either pay shipping... or get a refund if you see the pics and for some odd reason beautiful rims arent your thing..., you will have first crack at them. I have dropped that price down to 350 which is stupid low, so even if they were all scratched up, which they are not at all, it would be a crazy deal. I just need these things gone so I can pay rent on the 1st.

Phil04
06-29-2005, 12:41 AM
Oh, if these are not payed for by the 30th, the price goes up. Rent will already be late and so what is the hurry...

L/F 93 man
06-29-2005, 08:21 AM
I will not be able to take pictures until the 5th... I am back in FL visting the family until then. However, I need money asap, so if someone wants to send me 350 via paypal now, and after seeing pics either pay shipping... or get a refund if you see the pics and for some odd reason beautiful rims arent your thing..., you will have first crack at them. I have dropped that price down to 350 which is stupid low, so even if they were all scratched up, which they are not at all, it would be a crazy deal. I just need these things gone so I can pay rent on the 1st.
As soon as you give me you paypal account info I will pay for them right away.

Phil04
06-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Alright, someone finally jumped on the grenade and paid for the wheels. Thanks for all the interest in them, sorry to only have one set to sell. Phil