zr intake

If you have an earlier modle SC with a 55mm MAF then you should change that if you want to feel any difference. It will also help a lot if you go with a bigger throttle body.

ZR Intake

The 2 things that I found when I put on the ZR intake where

The car felt like it had more Torque and

The Sound is amazing. You can really hear a big difference from stock.

Hey Guys..

When you ordered your ZR air intake how long did it take them to get it to your door? I have been waiting a week already..I am gettin antsy...

Cheers

ZR Delivery

I live in Canada, so right away you add an extra few days for Customs. It took 2 to 3 weeks to get to me and I've noticed over the last few months that some of the guys have posted that they have waited about that long in the U.S. for delivery. All I can say is: - IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!

JT

Taser99

I live in Ajax, Ont. (East of T.O.) I just noticed your signature says your from Vernon.B.C. I was talking to my buddy from Edmonton last night and he was in Vernon and Kelowna last week looking for a house to buy. He's trying to decide which City he'd rather live in.

I'd have to say Vernon, Kelowna is getting too big for my tastes, way too much rush hour traffic.

Then again, vernon is kind of small, and doesn't have the luxuries of kelowna, but hey, its only a 30 minute drive.

Both towns have great beaches also, hrm...

I would say kelowna

Back