Red plugs & O2 sensors, ran codes

Dahoopd

Well, I still cant seem to get rid of this miss. I got rid of the idle issue with a IAC. I was running the NGK Irridiums and thought maybe it was a fouled plug. When I pulled them out they were red on the ends. I replaced them with stock Motorcraft plugs and wires. No help. I ran the KOEO test. There were no codes. I ran the KOER test 4 times and got the same results.

129 MAF insufficient signal value
167 TP insufficient signal voltage
225 Knock sensor signal not detected
412 Cannot control RPM during test

I pulled the O2 sensors and they turned red also (not heat red) Would any of these codes cause the redness and why? Also would the TP cause the bad miss. It runs awesome at WOT, the vacuum is 22 at idle and gets about 12lbs of boost when driving. Its only at idle it stumbles really bad and tries to die out. I am thinking DIS or cam sensor after doing the search. Any suggestions. Thanks

you should have an e-mail from me. you may have trouble opening the file attachment . let me know if you need any help.

Huck,

I re-ran the test but it didnt work. The same results....codes 412 / 129 / 167 / 225. Other than the knock sensor I am assuming my MAF and TB/TPS are bad. I still dont understand the red tint on the plugs and O2's. I have never seen that with Ford I have changed plugs on.

Back