1994 thunderbird supercoupe

jackpriceisgod

i have the oppurtunity to purchase a 1994 super coupe. its got 64,000 miles, auto,and is completely stock. black with tan leather interior. it loosk in great condition.

i was wondering, what would be a good offering price? im going to see teh car relatively soon, and wante dot have your guys opinions so i could get the best deal.

i was thinkin of starting him off at 3800, and ending up at round 4500. does this sound good? bad? reasonable?

I paid $3000 for my 94 with 79,000 miles a year ago. It needed about $800 worth of parts (sensors, suspension, motor mounts, brakes) to get it right. I paid $3600 for my 95 with just over 100K last year. It needed about $500 of parts to fix it. The numbers you're quoting seem a little high, but if any needed repairs have already been made, I might offer the low end you mentioned. Of course, if you really want the car, what's a few hundred bucks?

I doubt I personally would go much higher than that - but it depends on how bad you want the car. Just remember, you're going to be learning how to change motor mounts, replace suspension parts, read codes, etc...

Back