95 SC (auto) must go

OzzManG149

Im going to have to part out my 95 SC. My landlord wants the car gone and Im in serious need of money. e-mail me with what you want and Ill send prices and pics back back. Ive got 2 95 Superchargers an automatic trans and a 93 Mark VIII maf bolted to a 2002 mustang GT Airbox. Buyer pays all shipping costs. If something has to be sent by freight buyer is responsable for the costs of the freight. Parts are used and sold as is. serious inquires only!!!!!!
ozzmang149@sbcglobal.net

$300.00 for front bumper cover
$200.00 for trunk lid
$75.00 per side front spindles
$70.00 drive shaft
$45.00 MAF sensor
$60.00 for rear bumper (this is the impact beam and the absorber)
$50.00 per quarter glass
$300.00 for factory automatic transmission OBO
$200 for front seats (SOLD)
$100 Torque Convertor

Last edited:
Alright for you guys that are wanting the whole car im needing to get $2500 out of it. I know thats fare feached thats just what I need to get. It has new paint still has the tranny rear end and magnaflow exhaust 2 1/2 to 3 in to 2 1/2 with magna flow resinator. the car drove perfect before the engine went. For you guys wanting prices for stuff ill get back with you.

are the tail lights/reflectors in good shape?
also in need of a flywheel
headlight switch the knob
how much for the steering wheel
and how much for a 95 s/c
and the cam sensor if it works
prices please :)

There were some prices sent out earlier that were sent by my wife she got alot of the prices mixed up sorry.. Here is a price list of some stuff. PLease send all requests to my e-mail please it is easyier to keep track of. Keep in mund this car has a fresh paint job. buyer pays all shipping costs

ozzmang149@sbcglobal.net

$300.00 for rear bumper cover
$150.00 for front bumper cover
$200.00 for ground effects (all 6 pieces)
$200.00 for trunk lid
$75.00 per side front spindles
$70.00 drive shaft
$45.00 MAF sensor
$200.00 complete exhaust from manifolds to tailpipes. Magnaflow res and 2 magna flow mufflers gutted cats wit 2 1/2 in to 3in single to 2 1/2 in dual
$60.00 for rear bumper (this is the impact beam and the absorber)
$75.00 radiator
$125 for head lights like near as clear as you can get with silvania silver stars
$50.00 per quarter glass
$70.00 for SC console top
$400.00 for factory 5 speed transmission
$90.00 for alt. and pulley loke new used for 1 month
$400 for the complete set that includes the rear fold down back seat

Exhaust

Do you have any pics of the exhaust?
Also what would shipping be to Ohio 43612?
Thanx
Bill

You know im not real sure on how to ship the exhaust. Due to the length I would think it would have to go by freight, unless it was cut into 3 sections? If anyone has any expeirnce with this let me know.

3 pieces is ok.

OzzManG149 said:
You know im not real sure on how to ship the exhaust. Due to the length I would think it would have to go by freight, unless it was cut into 3 sections? If anyone has any expeirnce with this let me know.
The exhaust can be cut into pieces as long as it's in areas it could be spliced together.
I have send oversized packages before but I think that if you were able to cut to fit under the oversized length it would be fine.
Do you have a pic of the exhaust?
I could mark up the pic to show where you can cut it for shipping.
LMK
Thanx
Bill

Hello. i was wondering if you have the crank encoder wheel still. it looks like a gear that is bolted to the back of the harmonic balancer. it had 36 teeth but it is miising one. i need this part asap. if you still have it pm me and let me know how much you want for it. thank you

Billy

The seam on the top of the rear seat is perfect.I had that part recovered. I do have the crank encoder make me an offer on that. And im going to try to get the ehaust dropped today and send pics..

Hey scott,

About 2 months ago I asked what happened and you never responded. How did you blow it up? Anyhow, is that pass. seat full power adj? Hows the cover on it? Might be interested in the drivers too, but only if the cover is immaculate. I could also use some LEDs and maybe a FBC if you still have it. Damn neighbor kid hit mine with a go kart about 2 months ago :mad: , im too busy to get to fix it. Give me a call at 918 269 7720. Im in tulsa now so my phone number changed. And just in case you havent pulled any parts yet (which Im almost sure you have, and I wish I had seen this post earlier). If you want to fix it and storage is a problem you could store it at my shop for a while, as long as its not more than a month or so.
Dan

Back