Looking for a SC

OctaneObecity

Looking for a sc, any year. Prefferably cloth interior (i'm prone to heavy sweat and leather tends to accentuate that) and auto trans. Cosmetics aren't a problem, i'm not afraid of miles or imperfections as long as it still runs. I'm in central jersey near philly, i don't mind a drive. My email's painfulcactus@aol.com, anyone selling that i haven't found email me with wachu got. Thanks

-Ben

OctaneObecity said:
Looking for a sc, any year. Prefferably cloth interior (i'm prone to heavy sweat and leather tends to accentuate that) and auto trans. Cosmetics aren't a problem, i'm not afraid of miles or imperfections as long as it still runs. I'm in central jersey near philly, i don't mind a drive. My email's painfulcactus@aol.com, anyone selling that i haven't found email me with wachu got. Thanks

-Ben

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65009

Its an awesome car, and not a piece and it has been impeciably maintained. Unfortunately, its one of the rare 5-speeds

Whatch Got

OctaneObecity said:

-Ben

WE'VE GOT 90' SC WE MAY CONSIDER SELLING. DO YOU MIND A JOURNEY WE'RE IN NOR. CALIFORNIA!

white 90 automatic

i have a 90 automatic, overall, its in good condition body wise, some dings and scratches,,, only promblem, it has leather...but the leather is in decent shape... shoot me a email at scoupe_93@hotmail.com asking price is $2,000 i am located in central pa,,, probably about 2hrs away from ya...

Back