Just trying to get a feel....

over_charged SC

Right now, I am in WA, looking to move to VA Beach. Just waiting on my sources to get back to me on that plan. I have lived in the area for two years, and can't wait to get back. I used to live right between Lynnhaven Mall, and VA Beach. Right accross the street was K-Mart, and Target. Anyone know wher I'm talking about? Anyway, check out my member page, and let me know whts up.

Cheers,
Erin Fogerty
(don't let my first name fool you, I am a guy)

We get together at Jenro's in Va Beach every Saturday night around 5. Let us know when you arrive & we'll get together. Always nice to have another SC in the area!

Just about accross the street from Hilltop Square, Village Rd (#218, I think). It's been almost five years since I've been, but I still remember how to get around town. Funny thing, I can remember driving past Jenero's, yet not where it was that I past it.

1085 Independence Blvd. in the shopping plaza. Right at the corner of Haygood Rd. and Independence Blvd.

Damn I miss VA. I want to move back.

Damn, my brothers used to live on Village Dr. in the Maple Bay townhomes. Is that where you lived? It's near the Latitudes, luxury apt. and the shopping center with Outback and Guatalajara's (sp) and the North Carolina furnitury company.

I moved to va beach back in jan. and have been looking for some SC/cobra guys to get together with on the weekends. Ive road around the area several times on sat. nights with no luck. I live off of holland rd. and i think that the place yall meet up is right down the road from me as if i where heading to little creek... right? I have a 93 SC which at one time was the 2nd fastest on this site, it now has a 306 with a big turbo setup. I also have 87 turbo coupe with a t3/t4 hybrid on it and an 2003 cobra convertible. I would like to get together tom. night if you guys are going to be at jenros.
Steve
904-422-4278 cell

turbo5oohsc said:
I moved to va beach back in jan. and have been looking for some SC/cobra guys to get together with on the weekends. Ive road around the area several times on sat. nights with no luck. I live off of holland rd. and i think that the place yall meet up is right down the road from me as if i where heading to little creek... right? I have a 93 SC which at one time was the 2nd fastest on this site, it now has a 306 with a big turbo setup. I also have 87 turbo coupe with a t3/t4 hybrid on it and an 2003 cobra convertible. I would like to get together tom. night if you guys are going to be at jenros.
Steve
904-422-4278 cell

I'll be there tomorrow night around 5.

turbo5oohsc said:
Sounds good ill be there around 5 also in my torch red 2003 cobra convertible.
Steve

I'll either be in my black 95 SC, or my torch red '03 Mach 1! Having some exhaust system issues with the SC, so I might drive the Mach.

Welcome to the area Steve.

I'd be at Jenro's tomorrow, but I am having my engagment party! :D

Steve, between myself and my two brothers, you are all of us wrapped in one (car wise). I have the supercoupe- a 90, my brother Mike has an 88 T-bird-not a turbo, but a sick fast 302 and soon to have a bored 351, and my oldest brother has a 95 Cobra convertible/hardtop.

My dad also has an 88 'stang that's sick and my mom drives a '94 4.6 bird to round the family off.

Anyway, I didn't mean to get into the car history of my family but the cars you have are just about the cars we have individually.

I'm going to start my drivetrain and rear suspention tear down next week if anyone wants to help out ;) So my bird will be out for a week or so as I give it liposuction and try to chase a few car gremlins.

Talk to ya later,

Anthony

Back