Supercharger, Raised Top and Tube

premierranger99

well my project ended up changing a little so i figured i would post these up here before it hits ebay

Recently Rebuilt (old Style)S/C. never been used since rebuild, small ding in pulley on real damage. It was yellow when i bought it wasn't quite my first choice for colors, Raised top (polished). And Also the tube connecting the top to the intercooler polished also.

I am asking $450 for the whole package. I am only trying to recover my cost in the setup, so throw me some offers

Thanks
Tom

Attachments

• Picture 5514.jpg
    Picture 5514.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 157
  • Picture 5555.jpg
    Picture 5555.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 271
  • Picture 5556.jpg
    Picture 5556.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Yes I still have the Supercharger, raised top, and tube. I am willing to ship to Canada. Where in Canada are you located so I can find out how much shipping will be. There is no porting done.

Thanks
Tom

blitherskite777 said:
Does the blower have any porting done ?

Do you still have it ?

And will you ship to BC CAnada ?

Jonathan

Last edited:
On second thought .. maybe Iwill take it as its already attached to the top .. I wont have to buy that ever expensive seal then

:)

J

Ops

And now that I have looked at the pictures again ... and realize that its not attached .. NEVERMIND :rolleyes:

I dont need it

Thanx
J

blitherskite777 said:
I am in Cranbrook BC

I dont need the tube .. just the top and supercharger

Thanx
Jonathan
Hey, Canada! I am interested in the top and tube. Why don't we just split it! You take the supercharger, since I know you need it, and I take the rest. I will pay him 150 and you will cover the rest! What do you think?

Hey,

I will offer you 375US for all of it . Then me and TO boy and or girl are going to divide it up after. What cha think ?

Jonathan

I have a '95 SC and need lots of parts! (cheap!)

Have you sold your top & stuff? donnie189

figured i would post these up here before it hits ebay

Recently Rebuilt (old Style)S/C. never been used since rebuild, small ding in pulley on real damage. It was yellow when i bought it wasn't quite my first choice for colors, Raised top (polished). And Also the tube connecting the top to the intercooler polished also.

I am asking $450 for the whole package. I am only trying to recover my cost in the setup, so throw me some offers

Thanks
Tom[/QUOTE]

Back