well a rx7 bites the dust "sc kill"

mannysc

Im driving down the road and this pimple faced kid in a rx7 comes up along side, he reves his wanker oops wanger, and gives me a thumbs down,

I roll down my window and ask whats up he says my sc is a toad!
and its big fat and has no power whats in it a 4.6 ?
I tell him its a 3.8 he laughs and says go home and park it , he has 8mm wires and a k&n filter and a nagasaki nut bucket muffler.

I say wow does that make it faster he says at the green light lets race Im like ok but be gental I dont do this much,

he revs his rotory tool till its spinning like a top I rev to 1500 and easy out clutch floor it smoke a little rubber bang in second look over where the hell is he damn did he turn off .

a glance in the mirror and there he is two cars back .

I then pull into a car wash to check on my baby he follows and calls me a basturd, Im shooting naaaaaash! nosher he says im a cheater,

I have a big v8 and this nosh stuff again, I popped my hood had him look he then said I was cheating cause I said I had a 3.8 and its easy to see I have a mustang motor and a turbo!!!!!

whats it from a cobra? come on .

its a 3.8 sc and that things a supercharger not a turbo charger it has a belt driving it .

so anyway he tellsa me to meet him at the track fe weill race me at the track ,

I asked him if he was going to be faster at the track he said yes he will have slicks and wont come up in smoke, he did smoke em I seen maybe ten ft of rubber from his 5 inch wide rubber,

anyway fun day ate rice got to laugh at a stupid kid who with any brains could have made his rx7 fly but he was dumb ,

told me 8 mm wires knock a full second off the et and the filter made 75 hp on the rx7.

mannysc said:
anyway fun day ate rice got to laugh at a stupid kid who with any brains could have made his rx7 fly but he was dumb

Ok, I'm back in my chair, but still laughing. You get all the good ones.

On the way home from work this morning, I come up on a Harley Davidson F-150. He gives it a little gas when I got beside him, but there was too much traffic to do anything.

After we were just about through town, we was a little ahead of me and we were aproaching a traffic light that just turned yellow. I'm thinking ok, he'll stop and we might get into when the light goes green.

:eek: He runs the redlight, he wasn't even close. :eek: Maybe he didn't want to have to face a greenlight start. Traffic allowed me to catch up to a few car lengths back before he turned off.

Weren't some of those trucks supercharged? Just seeing him run that light as bad as he did, looked like he was avoiding a race. :confused:

It looked like the one below.

Attachments

• 71_12_sb.jpg
    71_12_sb.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
NCredSC said:
Ok, I'm back in my chair, but still laughing. You get all the good ones.

On the way home from work this morning, I come up on a Harley Davidson F-150. He gives it a little gas when I got beside him, but there was too much traffic to do anything.

After we were just about through town, we was a little ahead of me and we were aproaching a traffic light that just turned yellow. I'm thinking ok, he'll stop and we might get into when the light goes green.

:eek: He runs the redlight, he wasn't even close. :eek: Maybe he didn't want to have to face a greenlight start. Traffic allowed me to catch up to a few car lengths back before he turned off.

Weren't some of those trucks supercharged? Just seeing him run that light as bad as he did, looked like he was avoiding a race. :confused:

It looked like the one below.

Probably just a 5.4, if I'm not mistaken I thought only the Lightnings were 5.4SC'ed

I want to say 01 or 02 and newer harleys have the same motor as the lightning. Most I see now are 4 dr so heavy. I know for a fact they were supercharged. The first years they made them they were just a 5.4L N/A.

2002-03 F-150 Harley Davidson were supercharged, for 2004 Ford went with the F-250 with either a Diesel or a V10 gasoline motor. 2000-01 had a NA 5.4L Triton

Hey, um.. I have a few vids of a White automatic SC that is racing.. not sure who's car it is.. runs agains a late 90's Z28 Camaro, Twin turbo RX7, a vette.. I think the only car it looses to is the RX7.. Um.. RX7's are very capable of absolutely demolishing an SC.. small cars with lots of power.. I lost to a Miata once.. it was turbo and making some 240 HP.. do the math.. fast fast fast.. 12.9 qt.. lol

Too much rice bashing!! I've decided to invade (since I haven't checked out this board in a while).

Here's my "rice" mobile starting a 12 second pass at MIR =p

launch1.JPG

yes if these SC's were about 1500 pounds lighter and had a 4.6L 32 Valve DOHC v8 with a 6 speed manual transmission maybe we could compete in the rice circuit. But we only talk about rice, when its stupid people who dont know how to do stuff in cars that are capable, which about 1/4 of the rice cars are capable. Thats a nice LANCER, too bad the STi would still kick ur ***. I would of got the STi. Ever wonder why the STi is faster? I know why.

darkstar_one said:
yes if these SC's were about 1500 pounds lighter and had a 4.6L 32 Valve DOHC v8 with a 6 speed manual transmission maybe we could compete in the rice circuit. But we only talk about rice, when its stupid people who dont know how to do stuff in cars that are capable, which about 1/4 of the rice cars are capable. Thats a nice LANCER, too bad the STi would still kick ur ***. I would of got the STi. Ever wonder why the STi is faster? I know why.
I prefer the STi as well, but I gotta say... dude, stock for stock the Lancer Evo VIII is faster than the STi in the 1/4 mile. :p Just FYI.

sorry took so long , Ive been in AVI az for the fourth had fun anyone here own the white 89 I saw at the flamingo 3rd floor parking?

or the silver sc at wallmart?

got back and my computor was history, so new hardriveand Im back .

yes we are meeting at the track he came by m y house . Igave him my address incase he needed more humiliation,

it was not A TURBO the turbos are fast.

Do your homework sir. The Evo RS runs faster in a straight line then the STI, it also handles better.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you've never driven either, I've driven both (I'm not talking about test drives either) and I'd still take my evo over my buddies STI. We took turns a few nights beating the piss out of each others cars. The STI has awsome torque, and it really just pounds you into the seat, but the gearbox is sloppy and you never feel like you're in control of the vehicle, it's almost as if it's driving you. The EVO on the other hand is a drivers car, you feel one with the road.

By this time next year I should be making some mid to low 11 second passes, all while being a daily driven car =p

Back