has anyone had thier sunroof seal replaced?

ddw350

i noticed i have a 1 1/2" piece of my sunroof seal missing,i dont know how long its been gone,and havent noticed any leaks yet.is this seal something that can be easily replaced,or has anyone got a suggestion on how i can "replace" the chunk thats missing.its possible the piece thats missing is down in the track of the sunroof,maybe back inside the slot it goes back in the roof in.....if i find it i,ll epoxy back together......

ddw350 said:
i noticed i have a 1 1/2" piece of my sunroof seal missing,i dont know how long its been gone,and havent noticed any leaks yet.is this seal something that can be easily replaced,or has anyone got a suggestion on how i can "replace" the chunk thats missing.its possible the piece thats missing is down in the track of the sunroof,maybe back inside the slot it goes back in the roof in.....if i find it i,ll epoxy back together......

The seal is replacable and is rather easy to do. Webasto makes the seal and it about $23.00, although I heard they no longer sell to the public. Anyway do a search and you'll find the info for the part number of the seal, a write up of how to install it and contact info for Webasto.

Back