In Newark with a busted balancer bolt

specops_SC

hey everyone. im finally back home with the bird and she leaves me stranded. sheared a balancer bolt friday and i just got the piece out today. so i was wondering, does anyone have any spare balancer bolts floating around? :D i need a used one at least to help me get around until i can get a replacement from ford later in the week. so let me know. my dad has a little beater i can use to meet anyone that can help me, but its not exactly a chick car if you know what i mean. :p well, thanks.

Yeah......

Give me a call.....

(973) 277-4294

I have one on my desk as we speak!!!

I'm close to Newark also...

Don

awesome. well, i live in north newark. the car is actually in patterson where it left me in front of my friend's house. tried calling you and left a message but will try again at a more civilized time today. :D

great. i knew it was too simple, especially when the dealership actually had the bolts in stock!!! :eek: turns out the balancer itself is busted along with a very likely mest up crank sensor. talk about luck. oh well... lets see what happens.

lube70 said:
Give me a call.....

(973) 277-4294

I have one on my desk as we speak!!!

I'm close to Newark also...

Don

# added to drunk dial list. ;)

I'll have to look you up when I get over to Jersey and don't blow my headgaskets.

bah, this car is a nightmare. im just leaving it down here in trustworthy hands until i can get my hands on a bhj and some of ryan harris's pulleys. my heartfelt appreciation goes out to don for helping me out and getting me setup so i dont have to worry about a thing. this club rocks. :D

Back