Missing under WOT??

LightEMup

At idle, if i tap the gas real quick the rpms drop then climb about 300 then drops back to an idle, and then under WOT it sounds like it's missing on 1 piston, like it gives out for a split second then gets right back on it. Bad plugs? Fuel problem? HELLPPPP!!!!

Have you checked for codes? Does the motor like it when you "gently" tug on the throttle, as oppose to wot. Whats its current top highway speed? Please give more information or just look through the forums, might not take so long.

Tickler said:
Have you checked for codes? Does the motor like it when you "gently" tug on the throttle, as oppose to wot. Whats its current top highway speed? Please give more information or just look through the forums, might not take so long.
it likes it better if you lay off the throttle, but like, if i were to give it a gear a little early, say 3rd at and the rpms are at 2300, then come down on it about half way or more, it'l start sputtering and skipping. dunno what my top speed is, ive had it to 125+ with the missing, it goes strong but just gives out for a split second when it misses

Back