Its time to play "name that car game"

quick35th

Ok so I spotted this thing two street behind my house today. I have no idea what it is, I have never seen anything like it before. Hopefully someone on here knows what it is. If you look hard at the pics you will notice the engine sits right between the front to seats. Also the gauge cluster off the the sides of the tach and speedo look like they belong in an airplane. The funny thing is that there is another one just like it one house down from this one on the same side of the road.

Shane

Attachments

• IMGP0164 for internet.jpg
    IMGP0164 for internet.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 1,466
  • IMGP0165 for internet.jpg
    IMGP0165 for internet.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 1,396
  • IMGP0166 for internet.jpg
    IMGP0166 for internet.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 1,297
  • IMGP0167 for internet.jpg
    IMGP0167 for internet.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 1,310
  • IMGP0168 for internet.jpg
    IMGP0168 for internet.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 1,301
Some more pics. BTW some pics of this car were posted on the local columbus street racing forum and someone had some idea of what it was and said it was 1 of 8, and there are two of them on this one street.

Shane

Attachments

• IMGP0169 for internet.jpg
    IMGP0169 for internet.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMGP0170 for internet.jpg
    IMGP0170 for internet.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 1,275
  • IMGP0171 for internet.jpg
    IMGP0171 for internet.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 1,219
  • IMGP0172 for internet.jpg
    IMGP0172 for internet.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 127
Its someones idea of a bad joke...Apparently someone got jiggy with some kind of a GM product and went to town on it

Looks like a Pontiac fiaro with one of its numerus body kits. I like the testerosa kit the best but this is a head turner. Look like a mars lander :D

Last edited:
Looks like...

1. Someone else said "Jetsons" came to mind. What came to my mind was a prop from "Lost In Space"

2. A scrapped car from "Back to the Future" once they decided to go with the Delorean

3. A 60's concept car, perhaps Dodge's original "cab forward" design

4. Concept for original Firebird

5. Ford's concept for a retro SC :p

Hmm I am not sure if its a concept car or what. Like I said there is another one just like it two houses down from this one. It has plates on it so it might not be a concept but you never know it could be. I figured it would be very hard to get licence plates for a concept car.

Shane

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has noticed the plaster dash. So what would you use to keep it looking good? Vinyl cleaner? Soap? 500 grit sand paper? Laquer? :confused:

Grims95SC said:
Please tell me I'm not the only one who has noticed the plaster dash. So what would you use to keep it looking good? Vinyl cleaner? Soap? 500 grit sand paper? Laquer? :confused:

Yeah I noticed that earlier today when I zoomed in on the pic of the dash. Like I said I would like to know what in the world this thing is.

Shane

quick35th said:
Yeah I noticed that earlier today when I zoomed in on the pic of the dash. Like I said I would like to know what in the world this thing is.

Shane

First, the all wheel drive SC turns up and now this. :rolleyes: :eek:

NCredSC said:
First, the all wheel drive SC turns up and now this. :rolleyes: :eek:

AWD SC... Any pics of this? I seem to remember reading about Ford testing an AWD SC. But it was extremely heavy with the addition of the additional gear.

MarksM said:
AWD SC... Any pics of this? I seem to remember reading about Ford testing an AWD SC. But it was extremely heavy with the addition of the additional gear.

All the pics of the AWD SC are in the members only forums.

Shane

J57ltr said:
OK I give what the hell is it?

I think I just need to knock on the front door and ask the people that live at this house. Only then will this finally ever be solved.

Shane

Last edited:
Back