Shifter Knob???

Hosmer79

Custom Shifter Knobs for Sale

What do you think about my custom SC shifter? If anyone is interested please let me know. I think I can get some made and shipped for around $40 depending on how many people are interested. (Due to Material costs...the more aluminum I can buy the cheaper they'll be)

Any requests on engraving will be worked with but will take sligtly longer. The "Super Coupe" part will most likely remain the same but I can chage inside the mock Ford logo to your intials, name, nickname, etc.. or just put something all together different in the middle. Let me know.

The are made from 6061-T6 Aluminum and are all done on CNC's (Lathe and Mill). It's is just under 3" tall with the largest diameter of Ø2.25". The height is slightly taller than the stock shifter so I think I'm going to shorten it up to be the same height to keep the same feel.

In order to orientate it I used a hex Jam nut beneath it which you can see in the picture. This way your writing is not upside down or side ways.

Let me know what you think. Hopefully people don't think the price is unreasonable and like the looks. I love mine I know that!

Dave
hosmer79@yahoo.com

Attachments

• SC Shifter.jpg
    SC Shifter.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
i would pay $40 for that look at what i have now.but i dont care cuz i am re-doing my car and its a mess right now but will be done in about 3 months

Attachments

• DSC00024.JPG
    DSC00024.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 49
Back