Lots Of Performance Parts

no164ford

LOWERED PRICES Performance Parts

I was currently gathering parts to build my sc, but I ran into some problems and need to sell some stuff. My loss your gain.

Used low miles 42lb ford raceing injectors SOLD!

New 80mm C&L mass air with 42lb sample tube over 200 new 135.00 SOLD!!

New 351W H-beam connecting rods (set of 6) 350.00 shipped WILL TAKE 325.00

New ARP rod studs (for stock rods) 90+ shipping new 75.00 shipped WILL TAKE 70.00

New 1.73 Coy adjustable roller tip rockers (require studs) 100.00 shipped WILL TAKE 90.00

New Coy stage 2 cam shaft SOLD!!

Used set of ported manafolds need painted and studs are rough 45.00 shipped SOLD!

4 stock intercoolers 55.00 ea shipped 2 LEFT BOTH FOR 95.00 shipped

Set of Felpro head gaskets New SOLD!!

New replcement head bolts 35.00 shipped WILL TAKE 30.00

New rebuilt kit rings, main bearings, rod bearings, cam bearings, no gaskits all stock sizes, 140.00 shipped WILL TAKE 130.00

I also have sets of good heads that I will port/polish do a valve regrind and install new valve seals for 325.00 a set + shipping

Also have a 1989 5-speed black leather in ok cond. for parts a couple good motors and lots of stock parts e-mail with questions, no164ford@yahoo.com

If you can try to e-mail me atNo164ford@yahoo.com
If you email your phone # I can call you

I do take paypal but do to there (I think it is 6%) fee you will need to add 2% to your final price to help out with paypal fees, I will take personal checks But they will take 10 days to clear, and money orders (I usualy ship the next day with paypal or mo) All prices with shipping inclued above are only good for the lower 48 states I can ship elsewere but I will have to get your zip for a shipping price. I am a dependable seller you can check my feedback on ebay look under No164ford.

Last edited:
dibs on the cam

CMRE cam, what are the specs, also ring and bearing kit. were do I send M.O. to. Are the manifolds egr.

Snake said:
CMRE cam, what are the specs, also ring and bearing kit. were do I send M.O. to. Are the manifolds egr.
Not sure of the specs on the cam, ask the guys on the tecnical post they will most likely know. The manifolds are not egr. I will PM you my mailing adress and phone #, let me know what you want as soon as possible so I know what is sold.

Im interested in the 80mm maf is that metal or plastic, and does it have the legs. Also do you know if you can get 60lb injector calibration tubes for the C&L's.

92tbird04 said:
Im interested in the 80mm maf is that metal or plastic, and does it have the legs. Also do you know if you can get 60lb injector calibration tubes for the C&L's.
It is metal and has mounting holes like the factory one if thats what you mean, I would imagine you could get a 60lb sample tube. let me know

Back