Code Help?

L.A.TBIRD

Code 14,66,87,96 Help?

Can any body tell me what these codes mean and what direction should i go in for repair i pulled a code:

14 Profile ignition pickup circuit fault
66 Mass air flow sensor circuit out of range(low)
87 primary fuel pump failure
96 fuel pump circuit open, Battery to ECA

At first the car just stalled on me like it was not getting enough gas stuttering and bucking out of nowhere got it started and made it home. It did start up several times but soon died before i could make it out of the driveway. now after several attempts it will not start but will crank. I pushed the schrader valve and barely any fuel came out after jumping fuel pump and trying to start car. I have changed fuel filter with no luck old one was clogged barely any air would pass through. Do anybody have any suggestions on which direction i should go? Read wrong codes in original post these are the right ones.

Last edited:
You can test the coil pack, but most likely your DIS is on it'
s way out.

Have you cleaned the MAF? Does your fuel pump run at all?

I would check fuses and relays for the pump.

Last edited:
yea and even bought a new sensor for my c@l 80mm no change. the fuel pump is barely 3000k miles on it. it's a walbro 255. my guy is trying to tune it but . when he trys to change the a/f it just stays the same and no change is noted on my wideband . it didn't have these codes when i took the car up there a few weeks ago. i went up to help him with the car and these where the codes that i got.

Back