PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor from one of the Minnesota members

Birdman93
07-09-2005, 09:54 AM
Hey Guys and gals-

Need to see if someone could check out a 94 Super Coupe for me-it's at Continental Auto in St Paul-Black, fully loaded, 84k miles, $3900.

I'd really appreciate it-guy at the dealership will not return calls-but I would like to buy the car if it's worth investing in.

Thanks!!

Tony

Mike8675309
07-11-2005, 10:35 PM
That dealership is a complete rip-off dealership. If the car is any good it would be a rare find, and they'd be pricing it at 8K. When shopping for my 89 many years ago I stopped by that shop 3 or 4 times. Each time they had different SC's there in extreme Disrepair. They patch them together, make them look pretty and then sell them to unsuspecting people.

That he won't call you back is a good sign that he only wants people that walk in the door and he can fook into going forward.

Birdman93
07-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Mike-

Thanks for the tips-I appreciate it, mate!!

Guess I'll be holding onto my cash a little longer and try to find a nice Stang-the Triple White I found in Phoenix apparently needs about $2500 in maintenance before it's ready to drive :confused: -I looked at a RX-7 Convertible here in CR and the bloody tranny failed during the test drive-dealer cursed at me and wanted to know what I did to the car as it drove fine earlier:mad:-guess he was blind to the lot guy running hot and hard in a Beemer 318. :rolleyes:

Guess when I'm ready to buy I'll come to the forum to buy!

Dale Puumala
10-10-2005, 11:18 PM
When do you get the GT40? I haven't been around for awhile.

Dale