any year 5 speed SC minus the engine

90_CougarLS

I am looking for any year SC with a 5speed but minus the motor. I am located in wisconsin so I would prefer in the midwest region, but all replies will be considered. Thanks Brandon

Hate to sell her. She has been an excellent driver and I took the best care possible. Oil changes every 3K to 5K. Kept it clean and fixed things as they broke. I had the car since October of 1993, second owner with most documentation. Adult driven and I can say that because I am 40 years old now. I spun a bearing on number 6 cylinder and decided to rebuild it last fall. Since then, life changed. Hate to really sell her but here I go.

1989 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe, Titanium Exterior, Titanium/ Lite Gray Interior.
5 speed manual, all options except leather, fold down rear seat and moon roof.
182,344 miles
About 2000 miles on the following:
Eibach Springs lower 1.5 inches from Shox.com
Tokico shocks from Shox.com
MN12 Performance Polyurethane front suspension kit
New upper control arms
New lower ball joints
Polyurethane rear end links
Rebuilt master cylinder by Prior.
About 5000 miles on brake pads.
About 5000 miles on Bridgestone Potenza RE950, 245/50/R16.
Newly installed rebuilt power steering pump from Ford.
New wiper motor from Ford.
New window motors, aftermarket.
No cracked or broken glass.
Rebuilt radio and CD player, but the amp went out last spring.
New AC compressor and complete rebuild of system in fall of 2002. All hoses changed out except for return hose, rebuilt evaporator core and a few other new parts that I can’t remember.

Body is in fairly good condition with only a couple of external surface rust spots. Five rust holes that are under the body. It was hit prior to when I bought it on the drivers rear quarter. The quarter panel was replaced. Paint on it is in fair condition and some pealing of the clear coat. The interior is completely out except for the dash. The engine is out and disassembled. Everything is tagged and bagged for reinstallation. Transmission, driveshaft, gas tank and exhaust all out. I have the shop manuals, volume one and two.

phone & location

90_CougarLS said:
I am looking for any year SC with a 5speed but minus the motor. I am located in wisconsin so I would prefer in the midwest region, but all replies will be considered. Thanks Brandon
Have a 94 sc will bad motor body in good shape,515 570 7794 1,200.

got a 93 5 speed

Got a rust free southerd car in Milwaukee, Wi. if that helps. You can even drive this one....Black, grey leather, moon roof, keyless, and more....$2000 and it is yours...Heck if you want I can even drive it down to you.....Rich

Back